We had a nice stay at the hotel, the rooms were nice and clean and the hotel staff friendly and polite. The hotel drinks were a little expensive so .
We spent most of our time based at the the local bar called 'One the girl Bar' which is nearby. It's family friendly as well as good for groups of men and ladies. We found it a great place to start and end the evening and used it as our base. We knew we would be safe there and not ripped off with the prices.
Phuket is great the people friendly and a real experiance. I can recomend the hotel and area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly constructed Bel Aire Resort, features 33 family rooms and 99 superior rooms decorated in traditional Thai style. Conveniently located at Phuket's Patong beach, the hotel offers, Jacuzzi's, Wifi coffee shop, spa, massage, exercise equipment and most of the comforts and amenities found at the more expensive five star resorts at a budget price. The resort is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the entertainment, shopping area of Patong. It's just a short walk to swaying coconut palms and curved white sand beach lining the shimmering blue water, or the lively dance shows, nightlife, dive shops and Muay Thai boxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Aire Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Bel Aire Hotel Phuket
- Bel Aire Resort Phuket Patong