“Good for the price”

Ranked #288 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Good for the price”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A group of 4 stayed in this hotel at the beginning of April for 3 nights. The room was good however not the superior standard we expected. The balcony was barely big enough for two people to stand on and over looked a filthy river so wasn't used. For the price however the room was more than adequate, large bed and nice bathroom with a tv and tea/coffee making facilities. Was a great location just a 5-10 min walk from Patong beach. We had breakfast one morning, I wouldn't recommend that!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank JosieTorsney

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Indonesian first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed at deluxe room in 8.floor, elevator only available for 7th floor, very clean and well furnished room, reception is very friendly , 6 mins to beach, 15-20 mins walking to Jungceylon mall & bangla road, easy to sleep , 10mt to seven eleven, single negative point is hotel is next to the river, choose your room at 7th or 8th floor.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TamerInc
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Yet another hotel that we did not stay at, yet popped into for dinner. I think it's quite popular in Phuket to have restaurants tied to hotels.

Anyway, this was the first night of our big seafood splurge. Red snapper fried with garlic and pepper, stir-fried noodles with beef in cream, and stir-fried vegetables in oyster sauce.

I had a killer sore throat that I was trying to soothe with hot tea, and it came with little packets of creamer powder that I was able to use to make my own milk tea. ^.^

Alas, due to my sore throat, I couldn't taste much of anything, but my bf couldn't stop raving about the red snapper. This was the meal that he kept talking about for days, and subsequent to this, we kept on the lookout for additional red snapper meals.

Lots of kitties underfoot, which could be annoying for some people, but seemed quite pleasant for the patrons. The wait staff was trying to shoo them out of the open-air restaurant, but I think the patrons liked having the kitties nearby.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank I-Lin10
Ooty (Udhagamandalam), India
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel is located near to a drainage it stinks .
The rooms do not have proper working air conditions. we stayed in the room with sweat and smell even after many requests to the hotel reception they could not rectify the problem of the air conditions and it was hot and sweating in the rooms .
No room services at all ,no one cared to give any service to the room .
we were friends on a holiday package booked by THE MAKE MY TRIP it was a terrible holiday we regret for booking with make my trip .
and not enjoying a holiday. please do not stay in this place at all .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank venkateshthiyagu

Travelers are raving about these Patong hotels

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Location is superb !!! Very close to Bangla road. Rooms are clean, but no doubt small, pool is small and I mean small. The reception is very helpful and polite. The bike and car rental is very close, junceleon shopping mall is walking distance, lots and lots of agents available for trips and tours, spa is everywhere.

Room Tip: Take a room on first floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shirjeel
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Well first of all, we booked this hotel over the net at least a week prior to our arrival and, for a nice surprise arriving we got a very cranky receptionist that informed us that they had no rooms available, " excuse me????" was my response as I booked trough web Asia and they confirmed the booking and was also paid for an "superior room including breakfast" so after been ignored and tried to talk with someone else after trying to show the "lovely" lady my booking confirmation, we got our room, which was ok, no windows though and very dark! Ok then let's have a good time and forget about all this! Shower time and we just found out the shower was clogged and we had to stop the shower every 2 seconds to avoid disaster!! So we were all let's by a drink and have fun!! So we bought some beers and went to the bar to kindly ask if they could borrow us an beer opener and the answer was ohhh go to seven11 is just $70 there!! Wow!! Ok could u open this one? They did with the same lovely service as before!! So when I got my second beer and walk to the bar to ask to get my beer opened again the answer was! Ohhh you again? If you wanna your beer opened is $5 WTF? Seriously?? They are the rudest people, had no spare toilet roll in the room which I didn't bother asking for another one knowing what kind of answer I was gonna get!! Seriously? You might find a tempt deal on the net for this hotel, also don't fall for the lovely pics because they are not accurate! Please run! Before you get as cranky as their staff!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Anonymous N
Caloundra, Australia
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We made our booking through a reputable on line booking site in August 2012 for a Deluxe room with a balcony overlooking the pool.A Visa charge of AU$521.05 was applied at that time . We received a booking confirmation then.When we arrived for our 5 night stay on 27/2/13 we were ushered into reception, seated and had our passports photocopied.The lass said there was a problem with our booking, but they had upgraded us to another hotel up the road which included breakfast.We were handed an undated letter address to us(the letter was already typed)as they offered an apology. We were then driven to another hotel which was further away from Patong Beach.The hotel was okay but the room /location was not one we would ourselves select.Whinges? Yes, we had arranged 3 daily tours with 3 different operators which meant we had to contact each one to alter our pick up arrangements.Patong Paradee Resort didn't Email or text us to advise. This would have given us the option of booking elsewhere.We have a belief that our booking was forfeited in favour of a block booking.We believe also that PPR likely made money as a consequence but how can we prove it? We have taken the matter up with the on line bookig people and we await their response

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family