“Fantastic !!!!!!!!”

Ranked #121 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Delhi
“Fantastic !!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The stay was amazing !!!!
great hotel , wonderful location, awesome food, Mind blowing pool and ambiance.
How can I miss the staff, I almost lost my phone they helped me in best possible manner to get it back. great people !!!!

If you are in Phuket, you should be here !!!!

CHEERZZZZ Patong!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 280Saurabh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Rooms and bathrooms very spacious and clean. Pool was lovely. Location- a bit of a walk to Bangla road or taxis can be a bit expensive.
We had to carry our luggage up the ramp at the foyer whilst porter just looked at us.

• Stayed October 2012
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We ended up staying for 2 nights .We were booked to stay at Novotel next door but they had overbooked the rooms.they asked us to stay at the paragon which at first annoyed us but when we saw the room we didn't want to return to the Novotel. The room was massive and the bathroom was just as big which included a massive bath and shower. The pool was huge and breakfast was lovely. This hotel is great value for money and ideal for a family of 4. It is about 15 minute walk to Bengla road but it is a good location, just outside of the chaos. We will return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Melclat
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have just spent a couple of days here and I must say that I can't seem to warm to it. I can't put my finger on it but it is not like a typical Thai hotel . The check in was smooth, the rooms are huge as mentioned, the staff are very stand offish; it's hard to get a smile from them.I am on the 4th floor which is great nice and private. Please rethink if you intend to stay in the pool access rooms as in my opinion they are not private at all You can pop into the pool from it. .nice...but everyone can see into your room, unless you keep the blinds closed.The noise from the pool late yesterday wss ridiculous, screaming kids and their parents, I would hated to have been in a pool room
Another thing that shocked me was the amount of Muslims staying here; seeing them all in the full burkhas at breakfast was surprising, I was the only westerner, and as I am traveling on my own it felt a little awkward sitting on my own. I do feel safe here though.it is also so lovely and quite in this room at night.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We booked in for a week in August, checked out after second day after been shouted at and intimidated by a male member of reception staff for simply asking for an iron (which as hotel policy they don't provide!!!), we have never been spoken to or treated like that by hotel personnel or infact anyone in that manner before. We phoned down to request an iron to be told they do no provide, I asked what options do I have to be told laundry and promptly hangs up whist I'm asking him what time/where that occurs. On way out I stopped at reception to ask which person I spoke too and to ask for details regarding laundry to which he jumped up and started roaring at us in the main lobby, "no iron... You not 'undertand' and kept saying this and asking do we have a 'ploblem' in a threatening manner even though he was not listening or did not understand our question. The following morning we checked out and the lady who stated she was a manger never offered as much as an apology for his actions or provided a complaints mechanism. I'm sorry but these people require serious training in people etiquette before being allowed near a front desk, she even tried to justify the staff members actions by saying maybe he was busy. In terms of refund we were told by the same lady to speak to agent and that was that. The strange thing is they did not even seem surprised we were checking out early. Fortunately for our remaining few days we found a much friendlier hotel elsewhere in Patong with normal friendly staff

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Niceone1983
Israel
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The only two drawbacks I can think of are the hotels location (1.5km from the town center) and fitness center. Everything else was above our expectations:
The rooms are very large, bathrooms are enormous, the pool is large and fun for the kids (max. depth 1.2m), breakfast has a large variety of good food, the hotel also has a playroom and computer room, and a reading lounge.
An added bonus are a coupon for 1kg of fresh fruit per room.
If I was planning a relaxing stay with children I would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank B B
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Our first trip, we were hesitant but patong paragon was definitely a nice surprise. Convenient location..close to the beach, very attentive staff, love the pool, room is big & clean, easy walk to many tourist spots and night bars. Would definitely stay there again :)

• Stayed February 2013