“Home away from home”

Ranked #9 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Bangkok, Thailand
“Home away from home”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stay for 3 nights. only 10 minutes walking from my room to the beach.traditional Thai style room with clean and comfortable.the breakfast very nice ( pancake). wifi is available in lobby. The staff very friendly. I strongly recommend to all of you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

10 min walk to the busy centre of town & also the beach but plenty of bars & shops along the way to keep you amused. Daniel organised trips at very short notice. I can never make up my mind but was never too much trouble for him when I looked to book something for the next day. Both trips were fabulous. I decided to stay an extra day and received a free upgrade to a bigger room. The rooms were excellent value for money. I had a stunning view from my room as it looked out onto the hills. As an added bonus the best food I ate in Phuket was here. I am not a chef but cook Thai food most days of the week and was impressed. They have Tamarind Prawn on the menu which is very hard to find in restaurants. All members of staff were polite and always smiling. One morning I had to leave very early for a tour and a member of staff offered to make me some breakfast even though it was before breakfast hours & I hadn't expected to receive breakfast. I tipped all througn my stay and was very happy to as everyone truly deserved it!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jay G
Club17Phuket, General Manager at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thanks for the Great review.
It is our utmost pleasure to make sure that all of you feel at home here at Club One Seven.
We hope to have you back here with us soon in the near future.
Once again, thanks for the motivation and encouragement.
We will continue to work hard to provide you a simple paradise here at your home away from home.
Much Appreciated,
Daniel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

2nd visit back to this smallish boutique LGBT-friendly property. Stayed in Room 205. Amazed that Daniel and his team remain warm and ever helpful. The property had undergone renovation to its rooms and bathrooms so they look much nicer. Only a small issue was the intermittent hot water. Perhaps Daniel and his team can look into a solution for this. The area at the back of the resort where the plunge pool is located was also spruced up quite nicely. In terms of location, Club One Seven is ideal for those who don't want to be right in the heart of Patong yet easy enough to access places for food and entertainment. About a 7-10 minute walk to the beach. Similarly, located just outside the property are foreign exchange outlets, convenience shops (7-Eleven, Family Mart, etc), and ATMs. Also a good selection of local street eats located near the Honda showroom and around the corner of the showroom. All-in-all a very nice stay! P.S. There is construction work currently going on next door so it gets a little noisy during the day time.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the pool area as there is less noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank AlCk21
First of all, thanks for the nice review.
Thanks for bringing up the hot water issue. Luckily, we have managed to find out the root problem. One of our solar heater panel has broken down, which is currently being fixed.
The other solar heater panel is still working, but is providing insufficient hot water to the whole house at the time being.
Hopefully, we will get it all fixed up and running by this week.
Much Appreciated,
Daniel
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We visited OneClubSeven hotel in January/February 2013 and it was great experience. We have been living in three different standards rooms and all of them were clean and tidy. Staff was very nice and service standards very high. Distance from clubs and pubs centre is about 10 min walk. distance to the beach 5 min walk. Food was excellent and they serve THE BEST COCKTAILS in Patong. Long Island Ice Tea very highly recommended. We definately will be back to OneClubSeven hotel. Mariusz and Artur

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fabulous69, General Manager at Club One Seven Phuket, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thanks Guys for your great review.
Your next Long Island Iced Tea will be on me.
:-P
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The walk to the beach seems shorter and shorter everyday it not far at all. The staff are outstanding I felt like part of there family.
The breakfast is lovely consistent we stayed in the Grand Deluxe suit for our first 9 days and the 2 days in the deluxe suit over looking the pool and river.
And the little dog Hero is so cute!!!
I would come back to this hotel again.
Daniel and his crew where outstanding thank you so much for making our stay in Phuket such a wonderful one.

• Stayed May 2013
Thanks for your sweet review.
We are very glad to know that you had a good stay here with us.
Your family here in Phuket, including Hero, will look forward to your return in the near future.
Cheers....
brisbane, australia
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Recently took a third trip to Club One Seven. I'm happy to say I found it to be up to previous standards. Again, it's the dedicated service of Daniel, Mack and team that makes it such a pleasure to be there. It really is like coming home to stay. The quality of food and drinks has only increased, in my opinion. Yes it's true, Club One Seven isn't a big resort and thus does not have all of the things you'd expect in a big resort. If you keep that in mind and go with that expectation, I am confident you'd have as great a time as I had and have had. My thanks again go to Daniel and team. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Room Tip: As others have said, if you can get one of the two poolside rooms, these are great
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Once again, thanks for your honest review.
Like we always said, we know we aren't the world's most luxurious hotel - nor are we trying to be.
Our goal is to offer you a simple paradise.
We look forward to welcoming you back home with us in the near future.
Cheers....
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I hate to write this, as I really enjoyed my stay! I hope Daniel will take it as it's meant! I stayed for 4 nights and the Daniel and his staff could not have been kinder or more fun.
They take their guests comfort very seriously. My room was quiet and clean.
This is a small hotel with about 17 rooms clustered around a small garden with a very small pool. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the beach.
They have a bar and restaurant. The food is very good. I recommend it for dinner and it's reasonably priced. So are their drinks.
The only reason I don;t give this a five star rating is because the hotel is a bit dated and needs to be uncluttered.
I mentioned the garden. It could be very lovely it they just removed all the junk that piled up, etc.
Please don't let this review keep you from staying! Like I said, Daniel and his staff are wonderful people and the hotel is clean, safe and well situated.
One note: There is no elevator, so you will need to be able to climb a few stairs.

Room Tip: If you can splurge, stay in one of the two garden rooms. They're larger and located on the groun...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks pal for your feedback.
I have given ourselves a new project this Summer, Spring Cleaning of the Pool Garden and Fitness Room. In addition, we are also upgrading all of our Deluxe rooms with new furnitures during this Summer season.
You are right, we know we aren't the world's most luxurious hotel - nor are we trying to be. Our goal is to offer you a simple paradise.
Cheers...