I stayed at the Royal Phawadee for the first 7 nights and last 3 nights of my October trip to Southeast Asia. This is the second time I have stayed there (other members of my party stayed at cheaper alternatives). Being in the heart of Patong everything is with in walking distance, with the exception of day trips to other beaches (Kata has always been my favorite). The staff here is excellent and always very helpful and smiling. The rooms are always clean and the beds are some of the most comfortable I've slept in during my time in Southeast Asia. I love this hotel and will continue to stay there in future trips to Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket