Pros: Nice pool area. Comfortable pool chairs. Air Con. Great breakfast, so many options. Great location, close to the beach and Bangla street
Cold showers (80 deg F).
Cockroaches in bathroom.
mosquitos everywhere, I am assuming because of the greenery and plants everywhere.
Loud construction as of May 2013.
Not the most friendly of staff at reception.
I stayed in the cheapest room and it was very small for the price I payed. Not much room to walk around the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket