We stayed at RPV for 10 nights over early January.
Disliked: Realllllllly did not like turning up to find out there had been a fire in one whole wing of the hotel on christmas (look it up in the news!). We were not informed whatsoever so that was a big downer when we arrived because half the building was blackened and collapsing. This meant there were no kitchens, which meant no breakfast or room service or in-hotel restaurants. I wouldn't call that a hotel. Anyway since we had already paid there was not much we could do, they gave us a room upgrade and free wifi tokens. It was also not very relaxing if you were lying by the pool or on your balcony and there is construction going on in the burnt building. The gym had no aircon turned on, and it was the room right next to the burnt section so it did not feel very safe! Also we had paid for included daily breakfast, so we had to go to a neighbouring hotel up the street for breakfast which was fairly poor quality. The bathroom was very small and had mould growing in the seals around the shower and window, it didnt feel very clean and was often humid. They also didnt change the sheets on the bed, just made the bed. I also wanted to get massage/mani/pedi but the masseuse was never there over 10 days!
Liked: we enjoyed the pool, it was cool, deep and refreshing. It was nice to relax by the pool in the sun. The minibar in the room was very cheap. The aircon was nice...? Oh and it was a close walk to the beach.
The staff at the desk were nice, they helped us book trips and activites often.
I personally wouldn't stay here again but you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket