Royal Phawadee Village
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$116
$68
$108
$105
$65
Patong Beach Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$89
Aspery Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$24
$23
$144
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$88
$79
  • Pool
All reviewstraditional thai stylepatong beachseparate toiletbangla roadsuperior suitelocation is greatquiet hotelstayed for nightsstandard roombangla rdlovely poolpleasant staytour deskchecking outegg stationwelcome drinkbungalow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The best hotel stay I have ever had anywhere.
The grounds were superbly manicured. Very quiet area. Room was very big and comfortable.
Location was perfect. Only a short walk to the beach. A ten minute walk to Bangla rd (night life center).
My only complaint was that the Jacuzzi didn't seem to work. The mechanics of it worked, but the hot water had very little pressure and took forever to fill the tub. Its a small thing. Just my only complaint of a perfect vacation spot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I don´t normally write reviews because we have been always very lucky with the hotels we have stayed in but .....this time we want to share our experience.

My husband and I stayed two nights at the Royal Phawadee Village last September. The hotel location was good however the room was very smelly (musky smell) and the staff in the reception was appalling! I am really surprised about the good reviews.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The location of the hotel is very near to the town and beach. We spent 4nights from 18 sept. Very friendly staff at front desk. Breakfast is nice but not much choice on foods esp the cheese is malty everyday when we go for breakfast. The outside Spa is better than the Hotel Spa. I went for pedicure and the lady charged me Thai bhat 170 but is really no good. I think she don't know what she doing so I just paid. We stay 4nights and our phone in the room is not working and we reported 3 times at reception but nobody seems to repaired and I need to go down twice to coffee house to order the food from room service. Hopefully now the room 127 the phone is repaired. In future we might choose other hotel for better service and I hope the spa need more privacy as the Spa don't have even a changing room is just an open area,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacky v
Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you wanna have a feel of Thai Village experience can consider to stay here. Breakfast was okay. Staffs are very friendly. The spa n swimming pool have no privacy at all. 5 minutes walk to the Beach and seven eleven next door very convenient place to stay。For sure we will come back to this hotel。

Hotel room are bright & clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank adelchia
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed 3 nights it was really good Thai Traditional Experience。 breakfast was good (but we prefer Thai breakfast)Staffs are very friendly and there are little omelets Counter at the corner they cooked really good omelets。There are little Spa facing to Swimming Pool (no privacy at all) so we had our treatment in the Room it was ok。5 minutes walk to the Beach and seven eleven next door very convenient place to stay。For sure we will come back to this hotel。

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple