Patong can be a very busy area so it was a bit of a relief every time I came back to the hotel and it's rich wood structures and lush gardens. I had one of the cabins right by the pool and it was very nice. The bed was a bit hard but that seemed to be the norm throughout Thailand in all the places I stayed. The bathroom had both a shower stall, with decent water pressure, and a jacuzzi. Just a warning though, this was one of the hotels I stayed at where you couldn't flush the toilet paper, you had to throw it out. This seems to be a pretty common thing so it was nice that the toilet was in it's own separate room with a door. My only complaint about the room was the fact that the wifi internet was very spotty. I could get e-mails but if I tried to upload a picture or skype home it wasn't powerful enough to do that, it would just stall out every time.
The hotel is only two short blocks from the beach and only a block in the other direction of the main road and shopping. It is a great location and relatively easy to get to. I did have some issues with my first taxi driver having no idea where it was (it's across from the Thara Patong hotel) but he was the only one I had who didn't know it. The staff was always very helpful and would set up tours for me each day. When I would come back they would ask me all about it, which was really nice since I was there alone so it made me feel less alone. The restaurant they had upstairs always had great food with lots of affordable options. I enjoyed my time there and had no real issues outside the internet connectivity problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PHAWADEE VILLAGE Sanctuary Resort in Patong Beach Experiencing the unforgettable moment at the heart of the Andaman Sea's pearl at Royal Phawadee Village, Patong Beach Phuket, Thailand. Royal Phawadee Village is located in one of Phuket most famous beaches known as Patong Beach Traditional Thai-style Every room types have the designs and decorations based on Thai-style which you will surely be impressed and most signature and outstanding hotel in Patong Beach Phuket. Peaceful Oasis Patong Beach Resort While enjoying the scenery you might also take a rest at the most our beautiful grassy garden in Phuket where you can sit and relax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket