“Peaceful Patong”

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Ranked #1 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have just returned from a 14 night stay at BYD in Patong. This is a very nice boutique Hotel. Staff, Rooms etc were all as expected and as described by other reviewers and we would definitely stay here again. It is far enough away from the noisy part but near enough to still be able to get to the beach and main parts easily on foot.
The breakfast was a little disappointing but adequate: I think they could be a little more imaginative or perhaps offer an A la Carte menu....
I would also ask them to think about a small kids menu offer....although they were super friendly to us and my five year old son i don't think they have thought about the children.....perhaps they don't have too many families with young kids staying.
Overall the whole family had a very nice stay. Thank you to Hans and the BYD team

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AlexD63
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Alex,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at our BYD Lofts - Hotel apartments and I will share your kind comments with the team.

Our breakfast - dinner is set up to serve the needs of most of our guests. In case our guests inform our team of their special needs, diets, or other requests,
we are of course more than pleased to create something special.

Thank you for recommending us to all and anyone, which is very much appreciated by me and our BYD Lofts team !

We look forward to welcoming you back to the BYD lofts Hotel the next time you are in Phuket.

With Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Have been lucky to stay there twice now and as returning guest the experience was just as great as the first. Most central location, excellent and most helpful staff always wanting to help with directions and transport. Its quiet and away from the noise and only one street from the main road, 15 minutes to Bangla Rd and 5 minutes to the beach. The rooms are first class spacious with great air conditioning and very modern with all the features of home. PS if you like hamburgers go to Roscoes just out on the main road they are the best.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ron t

Dear Ron,

Thank you for your valuable time to write your kind and nice review and sharing your experience with all travelers.

I'm very pleased to read that you as a returning guest at our hotel found that the service and staff friendliness has been excellent again, consistency it's one of the most important parts for us and any of our guest.
Thank you for the compliments about our first class modern rooms and that you enjoined all the features as at home !

We look forward to serve you again on your next visit to Patong Beach.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel was nothing short of first class, from check in to check out your every need is all ready thought of in the service and the amenities and anything that the management and staff had not considered beforehand was provided with a flourish and a smile when asked.

It has undoubtably the finest food available in many of the bars and restaurants around Patong and this was evident in the number of people dining in the stylish restaurant in the evenings. It was full to capacity and for those who are more comfortable at the bar as myself and my fellow travellers were well the service extended to there as well in the form of Tina and the team who were more then obliging in bar and food service.

For me , I have been spoiled in BYD and now have no other choice but to make it my hotel of choice when I visit again.

Room Tip: Choose block across from the reception desk on the left hand side
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GSM244524
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable time to write your very kind review with all the great compliments about our BYD Lofts !

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt that the level of service was so exceptional. I will share your comments with the entire team, your comments make us going that few miles further for our guest and we do it with great pleasure, that's why we have choose to be in the hospitality !

It's great to read that we could spoil you on your holiday, and we look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've reviewed BYD a couple of times before. First, the apartments are large, beautiful and comfortable. Check out the pics on the website; these are very accurate. The staff is also incredible -- welcoming, helpful and nice. But the way I judge good service is how a hotel reacts when there is a problem: On the last day, the Internet was shaky or just unusable. I called the desk about 600p to report it; within 30 minutes, a computer tech guy came up with three assistants to install a new router. I really wasn't expecting the problem to be corrected so quickly. While the hotel is a 5 minute walk to the beach, I wouldn't think of staying someplace else when I visit Phuket.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lwhitmandc

Dear lwhitmandc,

Thank you for your valuable time to write another review about your 3rd. stay with us,
and I wanted to thank you for all of your kind words.

I am so pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed another stay with us !

I will certainly share your comments with my team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the BYD Lofts Hotel the next time you are in Phuket.

with Kind regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Possibly the best service I have ever received at a hotel. Expedia stuffed up our booking and Femke, the General Manager, handled the situation flawlessly. All staff were attentive and friendly and the room was modern and comfortable, with a huge, wrap around balcony. A great location in Phuket - just close enough to the action, without ping pongs flying past your face :) Wes and I will be back.

Room Tip: No gym or day spa on site.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jessica9199
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your valuable time to share your experiences about our BYD Lofts Hotel & Serviced apartments.

It's very much appreciated to read that you've had the best service ever received at a hotel.

I hope you had a wonderful New Years and we look forward to welcome both of you back to BYD Lofts!

with kind regards

Alex Bressers.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed at BYD Lofts for 4 nights after seeing it on a previous trip. The location is perfectly located in a quiet street away from the noise of the beach area but only a short walk there. The rooms were excellent, clean and very practical and the service was outstanding. We always had smiles and greetings from the staff that felt very genuine which made us happy to be staying there. Will definitely be staying there again for future trips to Patong and would recommend it to anyone as a great alternative to the normal "resort" style accomodation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Matty,

Thank you for your valuable time to share your thoughts about your stay with us.
We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us in our apartments and found the service of the team genuine,
as they truly are heartwarming with their hospitality.

We look forward to welcome you back for your next stay in Phuket.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2013

The hotel staff was very welcoming. We received a complimentary drink at check-in and were shown to our room. It was large, clean and very modern. It takes about 5 minutes to walk to all the action and the beach. I did not see one place I'd have rather have stayed in. We met people from all over the world and the common language is English. My only downside of this hotel was that I didn't think the front desk staff understood or spoke English very well. It was difficult to communicate. Even with that, it's still the best place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2012
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and still find our hotel the best place to stay. I am however sorry to hear you had difficulty communicating with the front office team.
Knowing that the Thai language is a tonal language, it is sometimes difficult for them to understand the different pronunciations of the English language.
This might have been a factor, but I would have been more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your nice compliment that you still found us the best place to stay !

We look forward to serve you again in the very near future.

Alex Bressers

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Navatara Phuket Resort
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!