Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$86
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$193
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$133
$129
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$55
$64
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

2,181 results
All reviewswine shoppatong beachfull kitchenquiet streetliving roomone bedroom apartmentmain buildingcoffee machinehome away from homerooftop poolbangla roadlarge balconyairport transfervisit phuketfantastic stayminute walk to the beachwelcome drink
Reviewed November 22, 2012

It was my third time in this hotel and I never regret. Every time I appear there I want to come back again and again. I am thankful to its personnel for making my presence there so wonderful. See you soon! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for your valuable time to write your review about your 3rd. stay with us again !

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay this time with us again and or team and me is looking forward to see you next time in the near future.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed in the 100 sq meter grand deluxe and a friend of mine stayed in the 65 sq m. deluxe apartment in the beginning of November 2011. Both rooms were very spacious with large balconies and nice furnishing. The Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The location of this hotel leaves a little bit to be desired and the only view from the rooms and balconies are of the buildings across the street. It is close enough to walk to Bangla rd. but still far enough away to leave the noise behind you at the end of the night. Distance-wise it is well situated in Patong, I would just prefer to be able to look at the sea from my balcony when I travel to a beach town on vacation.

My bathroom had two large rainfall type shower heads and was quite inviting after a long flight. Unfortunately, I did not notice the drain of the shower was not adequate to keep up with both shower heads and by the time I noticed a stream of water was flowing into the living room. So its not perfect, but certainly a very nice hotel by Patong standards. If I stayed here again (and I would) I would choose the smaller 65 sq m apartment as I hardly used the balcony or kitchen area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you and your friend have enjoyed your stay with us in both the Grand Deluxe room as well as the Deluxe apartments, which are specious with nice furniture with large balconies.

it's great to read that our team is friendly and accommodating .

I'm very sorry but not all hotels can be located along the beach side,. We instead offer city views / street views, a fun way to watch the world go by and as you say; It is close enough to walk to Bangla road, but still far enough away to leave the noise behind you at the end of the night, Distance-wise we are well situated in Patong !

In regarding the shower and drainage, this had my full attention and in the mean time our engineers could solve this problem, I would like to thank you to bring this to my attention.

We are please to hear that you would stay with us again

We look forward to welcome you and your friend to stay with us again in the near future !

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I visited this hotel two weeks ago and that was the best hotel I visited in patong area compared with four hotels I visited in the last couple of years.

The hotel is very clean not far from the main attractions in patong and the furniture is modern and new.

If you are looking for a hotel with multi swimming pools and gardens then this is not what are you looking for. The hotel is for people who's looking for a hotel far from noise with big modern rooms.

I want to thank the management of BYD lofts for taking care of the property and wish them a good luck.

Room Tip: the rooms in hotels main building are bigger and nicer , so if you are willing to spend some more money you will get a better room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Ammarabdullah,

Thank you so much for your valuable time to write this great review about our BYD lofts Hotel.

It is a great compliment to hear you found our hotel the best compared with 4 others where you have stayed over the past 4 years.

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay in our modern, spacious apartments.

You are right to say we do not offer multiple swimming pools or gardens, but we do offer 1 nice relaxing and private swimming pool on our roof top, as well as a Bar & Bistro, wine shop, tours and massages in the room to service our guests.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This apartment is in a great location in Patong. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach and 15 minute walk to Bangla Rd were all the night life takes place.

I had the limo airport transfer service which was perfect when I arrived in Phuket. You get picked up in a MB CLS which is about 45 minutes away from the airport. Water is provided on the travel which is very refreshing. The staff all spoke English and was very helpful for my entire stay.

The room is very clean and spacious especially for a single traveler. The AC works perfectly and allowed me to stay away the very humid weather of Thailand. The beds were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place for a solo traveler or couple or even family.

There are tour services within the hotel. They will drive you to lots of spots to go explore yourself but if you are looking for a guide to give you a history of Phuket, this is probably not the best available choice.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Vinhle,

Thank you for your valuable time to write this kind review about our BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel here on Tripadvisor and sharing your thoughts with our guests.

Our transfer by our Brand New Mercedes Benz CLS Class is very appreciated by all our guest, with a cold towel and cold water served during your trip to our hotel.

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us as a solo traveler and that you were very happy that we are in a great location we are situated at the famous Patong Beach, and that our rooms are very clean and spacious.

I also would like to thank you for the nice compliments about our staff and that their English was satisfied for you.

Being on holiday, it is essential that our guests enjoy the best available sleeping comfort. As part of this comfort, in a tropical climate, especially if you are not used to the humidity, the air conditioning can provide great luxury.

During your stay with us, our team is more than willing to inform you about all activities on the island. We can set up a private driver to explore the island, or arrange an organised city tour with one of the agencies or snorkeling / kayaking trips to Phi Phi or Phangna.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to all and everyone !!

We really looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stay at BYD Loft on our last 2 nights on our Honeymoon. We were greeted by the friendly staff and had a free complimentary upgrade to Grand Deluxe room, WOW!! My wife loved the room, it was very modern with a lot of space, reminds us of home. BYD Loft is convenient and walking distance to shopping centers, markets and the Patong night life.
We had breakfast every morning which was very good and dinner on our last night was excellent.
Their staffs were very friendly, helpful and professional. Ayub & Nate at the front desk & Enrique & Justin at the bar.
We really enjoy our stay and would definitely stay again next time we are in Patong.
Also, our flight was later that evening and we had to checked out at 12pm. BYD staffs was willing to mind our luggages till 6pm whilst we did some last minute shopping and had our massages.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed your last part of your Honeymoon with us, save the best for last !

Our Bar & Bistro offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as 2 Happy Hours for our in house guests.

For breakfast we offer a wide range of selections, Western as well as Asian. At this moment we are in the process of setting up a luxury breakfast buffet, all made fresh to savour our guests.

Thank you for your kind compliments to our team members, and that they are very friendly, helpful and professional, this is the main reason that our team love to go that few miles further
for our guests, as we are teaching them that they should do their job as it was their own business ! and I am sure they will be pleased to hear you have enjoyed you stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back to BYD Lofts hotel for your next stay.