“Enjoyable Stay!!”

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Ranked #1 of 321 Hotels in Patong
“Enjoyable Stay!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Our 4 days stay was indeed a Good n Enjoyable one. Stayed in a 60sqm apartment & it was up to my expectation. Simply stunning & modern building.
Pool is located on the main building.
I simply like the area, a private lane i can say. Not much noise n near to family mart n food stalls.
Massage & laundry services are just beside the building.
Just a 3 mins walk to a halal food stall, Kusuma, which open after 6
pm daily. Right behind BYD.
Jungceylon is a 10-15 mins walk.
Patong beach is 7 mins away.
We hired the hotel driver to fetch us from the airport, day tour and to surin beach. The charges are higher
but worth every cents. Luxury rides. Thank u Mr Chai.
Byd restaurant food n services is great. Thank u Nicole n Sonia.
The receptionist was not so lenient to give us a late check out at 1 pm. Keep insisting at 12pm. Only agreed after a few times of asking.
Would like to thanks the enginner for helping me to unlock my luggage.

Overall was great, will definately come back to Byd Loft again.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Nurhidaya
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I appreciate your many comments and are delighted to hear all your wonderful compliments on the staff here at BYD Lofts and I am pleased to hear that you had a good and enjoyable stay and that our apartment met your expectations. It is lovely to read that you thought our apartments were ‘simply stunning’ and ‘modern’ and it is great to know that you like the area as it is close to everything you may need.

I will pass on your thanks to our engineer for helping you with your luggage and once again thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Alex Bressers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oostende, Belgium
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We stayed here a few times allready, it is really the best place to stay in Patong. Value for money. Great restaurant, friendly staff. The rooms are amazing!

We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gerrit V
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

It is great to hear that you are a returning customer and that you think we are the best place to stay in Patong! it is nice to read your comments ‘great restaurant’ and friendly staff’ and it is great to hear that you will be back.

Once again thank you so much for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the future.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 2, 2011

stayed in this property for 4 nights last week... great location, great building, good service from house keeping to front desk... right place for a short stay with equally good restaurant..

couple drawbacks for me..

1. Main door isn't sound proof.... so either you will disturb neighbors or get disturbed by neighbors..

2. Shower is good but not strong enough to wash your previous nights sins(read alcohol )

over all I recommend this property very strongly...

AK

1 Thank GoArun
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Dear Guest,

It is great to hear that you would strongly recommend our property as we are in a great location, and have a great building, great service from staff and a equally good restaurant.

Alex.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Very stylish hotel, rooms very nicely decorated with minimalist style furniture, all new, posh, art on the walls. Modern restaurant, a true boutique hotel of high quality.

The rooftop pool is small, has no bar (though can order from restaurant), no bathrooms (!) and is generally dull with few people.

Recommended for everyone unless pool is important.

1 Thank Naaa_11
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a nice review on Tripadvisor, this is very much appreciated by my staff and I.

It has been nice reading that you have rated us as ‘stylish’, ‘new’ and ‘nicely decorated’ and that we are a true boutique hotel of high quality.

I apologize that the pool was not to your taste but we are a small boutique hotel with a rooftop pool and we are more than happy to provide you with drinks form the bar to your lounger.

Most of our guests prefer to go to the beach which is only 150m away.

Once again thank-you for being our guest during your recent stay and we hope we may serve you again in the not to far future.

Alex
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We had the pleasure to stay at BYD for just over a week in their new Penthouse 2 BR suite. Whilst it was brand new and hence had some teething issues (private lift did not go all the up to suite, faint smell of fresh paint), these were negligible issues uncomparable to the overall amazing time we had. The pool, the bar, the breakfast and especially the staff were top notch. However the main feature was our oversized suite. Our room was state-of-the-art, with three huge internet flat screen TVs, contemporary minimalist design livingroom and kitchen (with coffee maker), floor to ceiling windows and massive king size beds with very fine linen. I could only be so lucky if I can always call this home. The complementary Wifi and optional pickup with their Mercedes CLS were also classy touches and duly appreciated. This place made is extra hard for us to leave Phuket. We had a great time, and would find it challenging to find a better place to stay when on our next visit.

Room Tip: Get the Penthouse Suite. Boom!!
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review about your recent stay at our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

It is great to read that you enjoyed our new penthouse that was recently opened. I do apologize for the very few small teething issues you may have experienced but these were due to the building just being opened and we had to make last minute touches to have the rooms completely perfect for our guests. I am glad that you thought these were negligible issues and that you had an amazing time.

It is a lovely compliment to the staff and I to hear your comments that our apartments are ‘state of the art’, our pool, bar and staff were ‘top notch’ and that you appreciated our new modern technology such as the internet flat screen TVs and king size beds. We are happy to hear that you would find it challenging to find a better place than BYD! We really appreciate comments like these.

Once again thank you so much for being our guest and for writing a review and we hope to see you again in the future.

antwerp
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Recommend every travelller, as it is as business, leisure, solo, with friends, as a couple, to stay in this fantastic hotel. Located almost in the center of Patong, close to the beach, in a quiet area, but very attractive.
Welcome and staff are very warm, spontaneous, friendly and helpful at any time of the day.
The have a nice bar and restaurant. At the fourth floor you will find a cosy swimming pool.
Don't forget to look out of your loft window at night time. All the appartments and lofts are nicely illuminated.
This time I was travelling by myself, but for sure, next time I will bring my family and friends to this Heavenly Place

Room Tip: As you travel with children, you can choose a two-bedroom loft. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank johan m
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear that you recommend us to every type of traveler as we are a ‘fantastic hotel’. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff left a great impression on you. It is also great to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and cozy swimming pool.

I appreciate all your nice comments and we look forward to welcoming you and your family next time to our ‘Heavenly Place’.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Just back from another stay at the fabulous BYD Lofts!! And I have already
been telling all my friends about this place!

This hotel is very quiet and relaxing, easy to get to sleep and to sleep in
late. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Patong yet still very
accessible to everything. The beach is about a 2 minute walk.

The best thing about BYD is the friendly and helpful staff and the owner who
came and introduced himself to us. On arrival you are greeted by very polite
staff with a cold towel and welcome drink. Kek, On and Nate as well as the
other staff go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as
possible.

The room are really as described on their website, beautiful and spotless clean with excellent
facilities and free internet access. Big Flat TV's, with great surround sound system and an iPhone docking station, the quality of the rooms is fantastic.
Each wonderfully appointed with modern, comfortable, furnishings. The
cleanliness is exceptional and over the years I have traveled to many 4 Star places but this ones deserve for me absolute a 5 Star ranking !!.

The hotel restaurant is a must, inviting, with very good inexpensive food and beautiful wines at very low prices for Thailand understanding and the great Wine shop @ the ground floor of Wine Connection.
and again wonderful service from the staff! We had breakfast everyday there and several other meals.

Overall I love this place and recommend it highly. I must say that I had a
great time during my holidays in Phuket and I partially owe this to my
pleasant stay at BYD. It is worth every penny and I will be coming to stay
here next time I am in Patong.

Thanks Guys and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Check out their brand new 1 bedrooms !!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Sunnyperth6
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a amazing &,kind review on your recent visit to our BYD Lofts!

It is a big compliment that you are a returning guest and that you have been telling all you friends about us. Also thank-you for your many great comments such as ‘ over the years I have travelled to many 4* but we deserve 5* ranking’ and ‘the rooms are like what we show you on the photos and video on our website.’

it is great to hear your many great compliments about our rooms, facilities and location here at BYD Lofts, and that our staff and owners were friendly and the best thing about BYD! I really appreciate all these comments and you taking the time to write a review!

Once again thank-you for being a wonderful guest and we are all looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Patong.

Best Regards,

Alex Bressers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
The Chava Resort
Patong Mansion Hotel
#3 of 321 in Patong
Navatara Phuket Resort
Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!