“In Heaven at BYD”

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Ranked #1 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Recommend every travelller, as it is as business, leisure, solo, with friends, as a couple, to stay in this fantastic hotel. Located almost in the center of Patong, close to the beach, in a quiet area, but very attractive.
Welcome and staff are very warm, spontaneous, friendly and helpful at any time of the day.
The have a nice bar and restaurant. At the fourth floor you will find a cosy swimming pool.
Don't forget to look out of your loft window at night time. All the appartments and lofts are nicely illuminated.
This time I was travelling by myself, but for sure, next time I will bring my family and friends to this Heavenly Place

Room Tip: As you travel with children, you can choose a two-bedroom loft. Very comfortable.
1  Thank johan m
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear that you recommend us to every type of traveler as we are a ‘fantastic hotel’. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff left a great impression on you. It is also great to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and cozy swimming pool.

I appreciate all your nice comments and we look forward to welcoming you and your family next time to our ‘Heavenly Place’.

Alex Bressers.

There are newer reviews for BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Just back from another stay at the fabulous BYD Lofts!! And I have already
been telling all my friends about this place!

This hotel is very quiet and relaxing, easy to get to sleep and to sleep in
late. It is away from the hustle and bustle of Patong yet still very
accessible to everything. The beach is about a 2 minute walk.

The best thing about BYD is the friendly and helpful staff and the owner who
came and introduced himself to us. On arrival you are greeted by very polite
staff with a cold towel and welcome drink. Kek, On and Nate as well as the
other staff go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as
possible.

The room are really as described on their website, beautiful and spotless clean with excellent
facilities and free internet access. Big Flat TV's, with great surround sound system and an iPhone docking station, the quality of the rooms is fantastic.
Each wonderfully appointed with modern, comfortable, furnishings. The
cleanliness is exceptional and over the years I have traveled to many 4 Star places but this ones deserve for me absolute a 5 Star ranking !!.

The hotel restaurant is a must, inviting, with very good inexpensive food and beautiful wines at very low prices for Thailand understanding and the great Wine shop @ the ground floor of Wine Connection.
and again wonderful service from the staff! We had breakfast everyday there and several other meals.

Overall I love this place and recommend it highly. I must say that I had a
great time during my holidays in Phuket and I partially owe this to my
pleasant stay at BYD. It is worth every penny and I will be coming to stay
here next time I am in Patong.

Thanks Guys and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Check out their brand new 1 bedrooms !!
1  Thank Sunnyperth6

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a amazing &,kind review on your recent visit to our BYD Lofts!

It is a big compliment that you are a returning guest and that you have been telling all you friends about us. Also thank-you for your many great comments such as ‘ over the years I have travelled to many 4* but we deserve 5* ranking’ and ‘the rooms are like what we show you on the photos and video on our website.’

it is great to hear your many great compliments about our rooms, facilities and location here at BYD Lofts, and that our staff and owners were friendly and the best thing about BYD! I really appreciate all these comments and you taking the time to write a review!

Once again thank-you for being a wonderful guest and we are all looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Patong.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

I have been so lucky to stay another month at this wonderful place these year so this is my 3rd visit this year so far. The reason is that BYD Lofts are simply the best place to stay in Phuket, and my time and money are important for me. So I go for the best comfort&service and the best people to take care of you when you are not at home.. The management and staff are exellent and helpful with everything you need and their smile and care comes from the hart, They make me feel like I am home in Phuket Paradise. I have been to many places in the world but there is only one like BYD Lofts, I come back home to Phuket Paradise soon, for sure. Thank you all at BYD Lofts for another magic month stay at your friendly place.
See you soon sunshines

With warm regards and love&respect

Yours sincerly GJD

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank AAADollar
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Geir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a kind and fantastic review on your recent long visit to our BYD Lofts!

It is a big compliment to my staff and I that this is your third long term stay this year and it is always wonderful to have returning guests. Here we find it no trouble at all to help with anything you need as here at BYD Lofts our main aim is to satisfy every individual guest in any way possible with personal touches to make their stay as enjoyable as we can, and having wonderful guests like yourself makes me and all our team want to go the extra mile.

It has been lovely to read your fantastic comments that ‘BYD Lofts is simply the best place to stay’ and as you are well traveled in the world there is only one like BYD Lofts.

it is also great to hear your many great compliments about the ‘comfort’ of BYD Lofts and that all our staff are excellent, helpful and our staff smiles come from their hearts. I really appreciate these comments and you taking the time to write such a great review!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

We had a fantastic stay. We loved the idea that not only do u have a very large apartment all to yourself which is very relaxing (very modern) you can choose to have room service, even pool service to make you feel like your in a resort. The food was amazing and the cocktails went down a treat at happy hour. Anything we ever needed was never a problem for the BYD staff. I highly recommed this Hotel. One of the managers we meet Alex was very friendly and nice enough to come down and introduce himself to my family, which I thought was lovely we felt like guests not just a number. I'm already telling my friends about this place, we missed Thailand already and we just got back.

Room Tip: All good rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley D
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a kind and fantastic
review on your recent visit to our BYD Lofts!

Firstly I would like to say that it was no trouble at all to come and
introduce myself to you and your family after being in contact via email.

At BYD we like to make our guests feel like guests, just not numbers which
you have mentioned and I am very happy to hear that we could make you feel
like a very welcomed guest. our main aim is to satisfy every individual
guest in any way possible with personal touches such as the pool service we
provided you, to make their stay as enjoyable as we can, and having
wonderful guests like yourself makes me and all our team want to go the
extra mile.

It is a big compliment to my staff and I that you and your family are
telling your friends about us and already miss Thailand!

it has been lovely to read your many great compliments about our 'modern'
rooms, that nothing is ever a problem for our staff and owners and the food
at our restaurant was amazing. I really appreciate all these comments and
you taking the time to write such a great review!

Once again thank-you for being a wonderful guest and we are all looking
forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Patong.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

I had an enjoyable stay at BYD recently.
These new apartments are modern, spacious, well-furnished, and clean and offer excellent value in Patong. The small rooftop pool can be relaxing if you are lucky enough to have it to yourself and the bar/restaurant is well served by attentive staff and offers a good selection of food and drinks.
The location is excellent. A short stroll from the beach (head to the north end if you wish to find a slightly quieter spot) and there are many good restaurants and bars just a short distance away.
The reviews here in general, offer an accurate picture of BYD Lofts and I would certainly stay here again if the opportunity arose.

1  Thank Steve_Th
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a great review about your recent stay at our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

It is a lovely compliment to the staff and I to hear your comments that our apartments are ‘modern’, ‘spacious’ and ‘clean’ and that you enjoyed relaxing on our roof-top pool and dining in our restaurant. We really appreciate comments like these and it is also great to hear that you think that the reviews on Tripadvisor are an accurate picture of BYD Lofts and you would certainly stay here again.

Once again thank you so much for being our guest and for writing a review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Alex Bressers.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

The best hotel in Patong? Well, you can surely find better appointed rooms for similar prices and there are plentiful options if your budget doesn't stretch, but the things that distinguish BYD are hard to find elsewhere;

Extra space - it's an apartment, not a hotel room. We've stayed in 4 different room types now and prefer the larger ones with separate bedrooms - 80sqm is still spacious but studio-style. All are similarly-styled and well-represented by the hotel website pics.

Rooftop pool - private, quiet and a perfect hangover cure of a morning

Mega TV and sound system - got through more than one season of The Wire when the weather wasn't playing nice

Extra facilities - lots of space in a big fridge/freezer is something you don't really appreciate until you once-again open the door of a typical hotel mini-bar

Free Wi-Fi - still can't believe how many hotels charge for connection in 2011...

Location - close enough to the bars but far enough to escape, and a short stroll to the beach

Staff - relaxed, friendly and efficient, with owners Alex and Hans always around to help

Clientele - yet to encounter the kind of guest you hope not to. Even the raucous teens larking about late in the corridor politely apologized and moved along when asked..

Neighbourhood - like every returnee I suspect, we have our favourite local restaurant, massage place, street food vendor, motorbike rental guy, laundry lady, etc so it's easy to be all settled in from day one of the holiday.

Frankly I would have preferred it to remain a well-kept secret but it's no surprise the property is expanding and the Trip Advisor ranking as high as it is.

We'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a great, kind review on your recent visit to our BYD Lofts!

It is a big compliment that you are a returning guest and that you would like us to be a well kept secret. Also thank-you for your many great comments such as ‘ BYD has things that distinguish us and are hard to find elsewhere’ and our rooms are like what we show you on the photos and video on our website.

it is great to hear your many great compliments about our rooms, facilities and location here at BYD Lofts, and that our staff and owners were friendly, relaxed and efficient. I really appreciate all these comments and you taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Absolutely beautiful apartments located in a great location. 5-10 minute walk to the beach; 5 minute walk to the hustle and bustle of Patong Beach's main street. The staff at the hotel was excellent, specially Nate at reception. Highly recommend this apartmanrt/hotel.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for the 80 sq meter apartment. They upgraded me to the 100 sq meter aprtment when...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about our BYD Lofts on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your lovely review about our ‘beautiful’ apartments and I will make sure that Nate will get to read your comment about ‘the staff especially Nate being excellent’.

It was a pleasure to upgrade you to the 100sqm apartment as here at BYD Lofts we like to satisfy all our guests with personal touches to make them have the best stay as possible and the guest that stayed @ the 80 Sqm had extend his stay. Thank you for highly recommending us and thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the future.

Alex.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Navatara Phuket Resort
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 328 in Patong

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!