“Very nice, comfortable apartments in the heart of Patong”

BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Ranked #1 of 327 Hotels in Patong
Malaysia
“Very nice, comfortable apartments in the heart of Patong”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I was extremely impressed with the quality of these serviced apartments which had all the basic neccessities especially if one was planning on a long term trip to Patong/Phuket and wanted a nice comfortable loft that was not in the noisy part of Patong but a 20 minute away away from Bangla Road clubs and Junceylon Shopping Center.

The rooms were well maintained, standards what was expected and staff outstanding during our 3 night/4 day stay at the BYD Lofts.

Nate, the front desk staff was very welcoming and we always looked forward to her welcome and her smiles after a long day out at the beach in the hot sun.

I would recommend this place for those looking for a nice, spacious apartment that has a kitchen, a nice living room and lots of space to breath and don't mind paying for it.

Aircond was nice and super cool, tv had surround sound and speakers, kitchen was equipped with the neccessary forks, spoons, etc and also kettle, and the bathroom had a tub, shower room and was very spacious.

This really felt like a condominium. Lot's of super markets nearby and local stalls selling local food.

The restaurant at BYD had some outstanding pork ribs at reasonable prices (very tasty) and the prices were also very reasonable for drinks and cocktails. I recommend it for those looking for a place to relax after a long day out before crashing back in their rooms.

I would def. stay here again if I made another trip to Patong/Phuket.

Room Tip: Book online
1 Thank Diving-Addiction00

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (542)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kristiansand, Norway
Reviewed May 30, 2011

If you are looking for a classy hotel in Patong, then BYD Lofts is your destination. I booked a one bedroom apartment 100sqm and i found the entire experience from arriving to departing to be very pleasant.

The cleanliness of the rooms and hotel could not be better, and the service from all staff is great. The hotel destination is great too, short walk to beach.

Overall this is an excellent hotel, i would definitely stay again and i would recommend to all.

1 Thank maddoxdaniel
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Wow what an amazing stay we had could not have been better, such luxury & stylish rooms.
Could not imagine having stayed anywhere else, felt so special being welcomed by the owner and Kek & Nat's friendly smiles.
Everything was amazing from the room to the staff to the coffee & food :) those yummy Curried prawns were just divine.
We stayed for 2 weeks and could have stayed forever with our little 8 month old, the staff were so helpful in every way possible and the babysitting was just a total bonus :)
Highly recommended we will be back and cannot wait.
Wow we fell in love with BYD LOFTS & Staff :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I stayed at BYD Lofts in May 2011 on the advice of trip advisor. It was a great experience in every regard. The one bedroom apartment was modern and immaculate. The food in the restaurant was of such a high standard we found ourselves eating there very often. The location was in a nice quiet street, so sleep was easy. I will definitely be staying at BYD on my next visit to Phuket. Thanks for the good advice TA

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
bydlofts, Manager at BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments, especially the comments concerning our restaurant, rooms and professional staff. It is really gratifying for us to know that you loved your time with us and that you will return to BYD Lofts in the future. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your recommendation on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Yours Sincerely,

Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My family and I are just back from a wonderful holiday in Patong. We booked the two- bedroom apartment in BYD and it was fabulous. It suited our needs perfectly, especially with two teenage daughters. The apartment was very clean, modern and big and the kitchen and bathrooms also a good size – bathroom and mirrors a plus with the girls and also the iPod dock. Every morning before hitting the beach the staff always made time to say hello or ask about your plans for the day. I found them all to be very friendly and genuinely interested. Housekeeping should be mentioned too because they are friendly and discreet. Free Wi-Fi kept the girls happy at night as my husband and I relaxed with a glass of wine on the balcony. I was sad when the taxi arrived to take us to the airport as I truly enjoyed my stay at BYD and I will be recommending BYD to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank leighandreas
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on BYD Lofts. We are grateful for your comments and we find it a real pleasure satisfying our guests. It is good to hear that you found all staff friendly and professional. I look forward to welcoming you back to BYD Lofts in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Managing Director
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2011

I’ve just stayed 2 weeks at BYD Lofts, I had chosen this hotel because of the numerous excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and my family and I were not disappointed. Gratefully check-in was efficient and we were shown to our within a few minutes, just what we wanted after a long tiring flight.
Alex and the team are always on hand to help and nothing is too much trouble for them. I found that all the staff are smiley, friendly and quickly respond to any requests and attempt to meet every expectation, from airport transfers to advice on shopping, tours and insuring a great personal experience.
The rooms are clean, off good size and peaceful. It was nice relaxing with a glass of wine in the evening on the balcony or coming back at night from the buzz of Bangla and Jungceylon and being able to relax on the big comfy sofa and watch TV and chill, just felt like home.
The hotel itself is situated off the busy road and within walking distance to the main strip. It is only a few minutes’ walk to a nice part of the beach and lots of seafood restaurants within a minute walk.
Personally I do not think no-one can match the outstanding personal service you receive and I would happily recommend BYD Lofts to anyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your amazing review. It’s a real pleasure satisfying our guests and we are very happy to know that you had a very good time at BYD Lofts. It is nice to hear your positive comments and thoughts on our staff and hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation on TripAdvisor and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Your Sincerely,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We arrived at the BYD Lofts late at night, and being welcomed with a nice welcome drink and a cold towel was refreshing, which is always nice after a long flight, they checked us in to our room within 5 minutes, not to much hustle and all was prepared.

The place has a great atmosphere, spacious rooms, clean throughout and the service from all staff was amazing from arriving until departure. I have found the perfect spot and perfect place for relaxation.

Location was good for me, close to the beach, and off the main busy road but a 10 to 15 minute walk away to the shopping center, and Bangla Road.

My wife and I want to thank everyone at BYD Lofts for making our stay so perfect and we can’t wait to come back, You truly lived up to your name!!

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for sharing your opinion about BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments with TripAdvisor.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and your comments about the hotel being the perfect spot and perfect place for relaxation is very satisfying to hear.

It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your wife and we hope to welcome you again in the future!

Best Regards,

Alex Bressers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa
Navatara Phuket Resort
Patong Mansion Hotel
Patong Mansion Hotel
#3 of 327 in Patong

Been to BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!