“Good location! Friendly staff”

White Sand Resortel
Ranked #274 of 321 Hotels in Patong
leeds
“Good location! Friendly staff”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

royal suite for under £30! Cnt believe the price and the room we has! The staff are amazing! Breakfast also a bonus it mixed thai and Farang(European/continental), reception girls alway make sure that am happy with room and service every morning, the bonus is staff making me feel so relax( lots of hotel even 5star hotel staff sometime can make me feel uncomfortable, because my partner he white(Farang) and myself who is Thai person they always look at me like am a money boy even am the one who paid for the room, but am promise u from my experience u never find this feeling if u stay this hotel! If your thai and travelling with ur partner who white(Farang)! Location is just right! 2mins walk to the beach about 5mins away from night life! Also the pool is the bonus because not many people using the pool, some day u can just have the pool to urself! I definitely return to this hotel again when am visit Phuket, many thanks to staff and reception girls

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank akornny

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We were a group of 2 families. This was a great location close to the beach. The rooms were clean. It has roof top pool with the swim up bar. Staffs were friendly

I would come back here again in a heartbeat. Several of the comments referenced noise but we didn't have any problems other than fireworks going off at night which no one can help.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jeff s
Songkhla, Thailand
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed at White Sands. I was impressed since I stepped into the hotel. Staff welcomed me
as well as beaming.And friendly to me Staff would help me all the room I had was pretty good,making a lot of use in the laboratory,TV in the room was a large All rooms have free Internet The Internet Free There is also a Swimming pool on the rooftop of the hotel pretty much it. Breakfast is delicious to eat It's an excellent case for me. I am very happy and agreement.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Sasikarn S
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Have stayed here many times,great small hotel in a good location so you can walk to town/beach/shops.Very friendly staff that go out of their way to make you feel welcome.Small but clean roof top swimming pool/bar area also.Stayed in suite room...huge!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Derick O
Thailand
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I like this hotel. There are nothing to worst.Staff were very helpful and alway smile , WiFi fast , Have internet center free , Good location near to the beach , 5 minute walk to Bangla Road and 10 minute to Jungceylon shopping center.I will go back to stay there again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank suphinya p
Athens, Greece
Reviewed February 11, 2014

- no memory foam beds
- no flat screen tv
- no internet, always problems with wifi
- breakfast buffet, very limited choices, not nice at all
- no sea vies, the balcony either looks the back buildings or the roof of the restaurant
- rude and unhelpful staff

Room Tip: Do not go there!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank George X

Travelers are raving about these Patong hotels

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed here for one night, with our two teenagers. We were prepared for the action and energy level of Patong, so the fact that there are massage parlors on either side of the entrance did not really faze us. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. It was large enough to accommodate four of us and all of our luggage, and then some. We had just come off five days on a boat so it seemed pretty clean to us however there was a huge gap between the bath and the wall (wonder where all that water went during our showers!!). At about 9 or 10pm the live band started down the street, by 11pm there was another bar also playing loud music. Add this to some local screaming on karaoke, intermittent fireworks and car horns, and you get the idea! We were on the third floor facing the street. Maybe an inside facing room would be better. We were so exhausted that we slept despite it all! The location of the hotel in Patong is tough to beat...steps to the beach and night life. Would I stay there again? My kids loved its location however I could not stay there for a relaxing vacation and enjoy it. It's better suited to young people who will come back to their room and pass out!!

Room Tip: Get an inside facing room to avoid the late night noise from local bars and traffic.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family