“Absolutely AMAZING!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The KEE Resort & Spa
Ranked #24 of 319 Hotels in Patong
“Absolutely AMAZING!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

First off may I say that this was my first trip to Thailand and I had so much fun that I will be returning. The Kee Resort was amazing and had everything we needed and much more. The nice refreshing welcome drink upon our arrival. We purchased on of their value packages which included a free massage, trip to Phi Phi Island, and transportation to the hotel. We also got free breakfast which was very nice and had western and Asian cuisine. The pool and swim up bar was a also very nice. My favorite thing about the hotel was the spa. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You pay for the ambiance, but the girls give a great massage and everything is extremely nice!!! The Sky lounge is cute with great views of the sunset and a nice band plays at night. Our room was great! Where we were placed was not a problem with noise as the hotel is very close to the night life. I recommend a room facing the back mountains... No noise at all. Very nice amenities in the room. Only issue was the Internet was not the best... We were on vacation so the need wasn't dire but it would have been nice to have fast Internet. Other than that I will be back to stay at The Kee! The customer service was fantastic and I loom forward to coming back!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Kanyapoj C, Public Relations Manager at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 19, 2015
Shavey B,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a good overall stay with us. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Thank you again for your kind words and I hope it won't be too long before we can welcome you back.

The KEE Management Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (423)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel is considered to be "the best" by locals in the area!
Looks wise, it is! The rooms are amazing! We were upgraded to an amazing suite with jacuzzi which is ultra modern in design and quality! Loved it and it was the best bit for us!
We were looking for a quality modern hotel as a couple which beach close by!
This is what we got however the hotel is in a really loud area.
We stayed on a Friday and Saturday to be fair so it was probably worse they in the week!
Could not sleep as the hotel is so close to Bangla Road and loud repetitive music until the early hours was really annoying.
If you like to party this hotel is for you.
The pool looked lovely but was just full of bulky men sitting round getting drunk and made it quite intimidating so we did not go in.
We had room service which was very nice food however when we went for breakfast we were shocked at how expensive it was at £18 for 2..
It was low standard buffet which generally covered in blue bottle flies and off putting.
Other then this the hotel is very nice and the staff are all very helpful.
For us it was to 18/30's due to the area and had the hotel been in a quieter area it would attract a better clientele.
Breakfast needs upgrading or reducing in price as it was worth no more then £5 Max each considering you can eat as much as you like but don't, due to the quality and flies!
I would go again and maybe stay in the week and eat breakfast elsewhere.
I stayed in 3 other hotels in Thailand and they had amazing breakfast included!!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank LA54SVS
Dear LA54SVS,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing about your stay with the Kee Resort & Spa Patong. We apologize for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear that our resort was not able to fulfill all of your expectations and I am sorry that you didn't experience the same wonderful time other travelers have written about.

But all of the constructive feedback you've pointed out we can surely use them to improved and maintain high standard of quality. We appreciate the feedback very much. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review. We hope that we would get a chance to make it up to you on your next stay in Phuket.

Noosa, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I am yet to check-in to The Kee Resort & Spa but, I must share my experience with the Reservations staff and in particular, Tanisa - Reservation Manager.

I was booked into a standard room by my travel agent but decided to upgrade to a Pool Access Room after reading glowing TripAdvisor reviews. My travel agent could not offer the upgrade and suggested that I request it upon arrival. Not being happy to take my chances, I decided to ring myself. I spoke to a young lady at The Kee who kindly checked Pool Access Room availability, confirmed that it was available and quoted a price of 3000 BTH per night. She suggested that I send and email to accept the booking and that payment could be made via credit card. I was happy to do this.

After sending my acceptance of the upgrade rate (via email), I received an email from Reservations Manager, Tanisa, correcting the upgrade rate to 2500 BTH per night. This was a welcomed surprise, not only has my room been upgraded, the expense has also been eased thanks to the professionalism and honesty of the Reservations Manager.

I look forward to treating my daughter to some luxury at the Kee Resort after her backpacking adventures in Thailand.

Stay tuned for more on this Resort.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kim S
Dear Kim S,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to rank us highly and for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a great stay. We really appreciate your vote of confidence in our Resort and in the team of talent who make everything happen the way it does. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Canberra, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

stayed here may 2012 with 3 mates.

1. The Staff were extremely rude and did not understand pretty much any english.
2. The food at the hotel was a joke they can not cook western food at all.
3. There were rats at one point running around outside the rooms.
4. Tv stopped working half way through our stay it took 4 phone calls to the front desk and a hour and a half before anyone came to fix it.

Overall the staff really were what made it a miserable stay. this place has potential but they need to change the staff and the chef and fix alot of things.

I will not be returning!!!!

Room Tip: I would recommend finding another hotel. You could find a way better place for half the price of thi...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Nobbo91
Kee M, Management Team at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Nobbo91,

Thank you very much for taking time to comment on Tripadvisor as well as for your direct e-mail few days ago. We have already responded and clarified promptly about these issues through e-mail and we would like to take this opportunity to apologize once again if your previous stay in May 2012 did not reach your satisfaction level.
We do appreciate your good will in guiding ways to solve these issues in order to improve overall service. However, since your last visit was 8 months ago and we have been continuously enhancing our service by training our staff, therefore we would be pleased if you would give us a chance and re-experiencing The KEE again.

Regards,
KEE Management Team
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

The kee is a great hotel in a great location. It is extremely clean, tidy and modern. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. They are all accommodating to any requests and everything is no hassle. 2 entrances is good as you don't always have to walk through the open air bar however this is also great for night life. The noise was no issue infact once the balcony doors were closed the rooms were very sound proof. At the entrance of hotel and in the next few streets are some beautfiul restaurants with great prices. The roof top lounge is very comfortable and affordable it is perfect to see sunset. I would definitely recommend and stay here next time I visit.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Amanda C
Dear Amanda C,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

The Kee Resort is a fabulous hotel with every amenity and wonderful staff! Gorgeous rooms which are meticulously cleaned every day. Lovely pool area with a great swim up bar staffed by attentive staff. If you need anything just ask, beds are hard so we asked for a pillow top and it had been added by the time we got back from dinner. Bit noisy at night from Bangla Road but you get used to it very quickly. Would definitely stay here again !

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jane J
Dear Jane J,

Halifax, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I as well as another couple stayed here together. We could not sleep at night due to music blaring, thumping past 2am. The hotel is located very close to nightlife so if you plan to party all night it is a good choice, otherwise stay away. Staff were not very friendly or helpful, didn't even know about skylounge. Rooms were ultra modern. Beds not very comfortable.

Room Tip: If you are going here ask for a room as far away from noise as possible (on an upper floor perhaps...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Annie H
Kee M, Public Relations Manager at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 19, 2015
Dear Annie H

I am sorry to hear that our resort was not able to fulfill all of your expectations. All of the constructive feedback you've pointed out we can surely use them to improved and maintain high standard of quality. We appreciate the feedback very much. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review. We hope that we would get a chance to make it up to you on your next stay in Phuket.

The Kee Resort Management Team