The KEE Resort & Spa
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$86
$56
$144
Hotels.com
Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$116
$85
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$213
$181
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$74
Official Site
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$118
$86
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$142
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
$89
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$82
1,721 results
All reviewssky loungerooftop barbangla roadplaza roompool access roombangla rdpatong beachnight lifeperfect locationmodern hotelfree upgradehappy hourgreat poolcleaning staffbuffet breakfastpool sidedeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The rooftop skylounge on the 6 floor has certainly a relaxing athmosphere, with good service of the trendy young staff and nice music. The view over Patong is not very special, but the quality of the food was very good, although the prices a bit high, but with the discount of the Privilege card it makes no problem. Nice younger crowd and trendy atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Rick D
Kanyapoj C, Public Relations Manager at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Dear Rick D,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing about your stay with the Kee Resort & Spa Patong. We apologize for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear that our resort was not able to fulfill all of your expectations and I am sorry that you didn't experience the same wonderful time other travelers have written about.

But all of the constructive feedback you've pointed out we can surely use them to improved and maintain high standard of quality. We appreciate the feedback very much. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review. We hope that we would get a chance to make it up to you on your next stay in Phuket.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was my fifth stay at this hotel. I love its location and close proximity to the beach, Bangla Rd and Jungceylon Shopping Centre.
It pains me to say that this love affair is over.

Reception staff / Management simply could not provide me with the room that I had booked. Our room was booked in September for our stay in December.
I asked for twin beds with a gap between them for a reason. We got twin beds, but both stuck together and the bedside drawers locked them both in place and could not be moved. Thus two twin beds equal a double bed. Receptions solution was to send someone up, lift one of the singles, put it where the couch is then put the couch where the second bed is....... what the ???????? Too much hard work, I told them to leave as is.

Reception / Management do not like placing guest near Soi Seadragon due to the late nights noise from the Bars. In the last few years a glass screen was added to the balconies to block out the noise, which has worked well but increase the heat.
I enjoy the "ambiance" from the nightlife and specifically ask for a room on that side, but I am always being moved away, under protest they move me back.

Next was the blind in the bathroom. When the light was on in the Bathroom you could see in from the bedroom area, clearly.
There was also a 20cm gap on the bottom and 20cm gap on left hand side of the blind and the window frame. So there is a clear view of whoever is in there. This provided a clear view of the toilet and shower. Not something my 16 year old son was happy about. Reception did send someone up who fixed the bottom gap, but the left hand side gap could not be fixed. Not happy that whoever was not using the bathroom had to go for a walk.

There were large mould stains on the back of the curtains to the balcony. Not a nice thing to see from a hotel that you have previously experienced high standards.

In the toilet between the spa, gym and pool, the airconditioner above one of the cubicles was dripping for the entire 4 days I was there. This made both cubicles all wet and look like the toilet had 3 showers (instead of 1 shower and 2 cubicles).

This was by far my unhappiest stay at the hotel. I will be back in Patong in April 2013, but sadly not at this hotel. I hate being the ugly traveller and creating a scene at the front desk, I didn't do it but can understand why people do.
Don't let my bad experience with reception / front desk staff deter you from enjoying this hotel, its fantastic location and wonderful support staff.
Stay here and judge for yourself. If you do experience the same issues, please post them on here so Management can see and hopefully put things right.
PS. I have included photos

Cheers

Room Tip: If you like the late night noise from the bars, the wing near Soi Seadragon is the way to go. If not ask for a plaza room next to reception. If you like to base yourself at the hotel, drink and lounge, then try a Pool Access room - awesome.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank ARIandAMANDA
Kee M, Public Relations Manager at The KEE Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Dear ARIandAmanada

I am sorry to hear that our resort was not able to fulfill all of your expectations. All of the constructive feedback you've pointed out we can surely use them to improved and maintain high standard of quality. We appreciate the feedback very much. Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review. We hope that we would get a chance to make it up to you on your next stay in Phuket.

The Kee Resort Management Team

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotel is located minutes away from Patong Beach... Only thing we regret, we cound not spend enough time there... We were too busy with visiting islands...

I would recommand the room with balcony on swimming pull..

Room Tip: Could be noisy at times because of closeby bar street... Also if you have kids, i would suggest you use side street
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Farhout

Dear Farhout,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to rank us highly and for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a great stay. We really appreciate your vote of confidence in our Resort and in the team of talent who make everything happen the way it does. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Thank you again for your kind words and I hope it won't be too long before we can welcome you back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had read the many reviews of fellow travelers before I selected this hotel in Phuket. Even spoke to friends who used to lie there and they also recommended Kee.

The hotel is close to everything as other reviewers say but the noise wills surely keep awake light sleepers if you are on the wrong side of the hotel and hear the music pounding until 3am. The pool noise is limited to during the day and at night is quiet so that is a good option for light sleepers. Our room was a city view deluxe but the view is really corrugated roofs so not much to write home about.

The Kee caters mainly for the younger crowd and we saw few families there during our stay but there is a Kids Club every day with lots of activities

Breakfast. I read some thought it was fantastic. It is not, it is no more than a basic/standard buffet fare only. Normal menu, standards stuff and nothing to write home about – perhaps am spoilt as I stay in many hotels but there are a lot of other hotels with a better buffet breakfast and ……no fruit flies (which are really annoying after 9am). On the cheese, in fact everywhere and very off putting. Management need to resolve this as many guests did find that attractive either

Food. We never ate in the hotel (in fact we took breakfast outside also even though we had paid for it). But the menu is good and not as pricey as you would expect for a hotel. But there are some many eateries outside in Patong why eat in the hotel all the time?

Staff were always friendly and knowledgeable. Taxis booked via the hotel obviously more expensive (eg hotel to airport is 1000 THB whereas you could get one from the street for 600-800 THB depending on your negotiating skills).

The only really annoying issue was Xmas Eve dinner which we had to pay for (no choice) when booking the hotel. We arrived late due to delays out of Bangkok and by 9.30pm when we arrived the staff insisted we attended (I wanted the refund). We had to go or lose the money we paid but the food was cold and no one was really interested at that time to find us a table of serve etc. Only really disappointing note of our stay- management has to retink this policy

Overall, despite the noise and fruit flies we enjoyed the stay and would be there again if we wanted to be in the centre of things. Next time we may go further south to Raiwi but if we wanted be in Patong the Kee is fine as we would ask for a room in a certain part of the hotel and maybe not pay for breakfast and eat outside. It is a funky hotel, new and attracts a younger crowd but as ‘oldies’ (well me!) we had a good time

Room Tip: Ask for room facing pool as long as you dont mind nosie during the day as at night it is quiet Ask for a room not backing onto Bangal/walking street/Patong nightlife as a light sleeper will suffer until 3am
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RiceyTraveller

Dear BenDaniels,

We apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time for providing your feedback while still enjoying your holiday. We are so happy to know you had a good overall stay with us. We will use all of the positive and improvement points to continuously enhance our service standards.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

If you're wanting a hotel in the heart of Patong beach party central, this hotel would be great for you - it's right next to Bangla Road and not far from the beach, a very busy part of town. We found this hotel to be very noisy, they were also doing renovations to the room above us which we weren't advised about and the noise was unbearable, however we requested to be moved to another room and they granted our request which was great. The rooms are very modern and clean and we found the staff to be helpful. The beds are SO hard and uncomfortable, friends of ours considered sleeping on the floor with pillows instead.

I think this hotel should be charging around the $190 mark in high season, definitely not $280 like they were charging - very overpriced. If I liked Patong and this hotel was cheaper I'd stay here again, walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: December 2012