2,217 results
All reviews bubbles restaurant pool access room swim up bar the general manager stayed here for nights bangla road main pool special thanks shopping mall late check amazing hotel welcome drink buffet breakfast superior room kids club house keeping family mart
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Booked 8 rooms with them with a group of friends. Been taken care with friendly approach and nothing I can really complain about. Certainly not a 5 star hotel but sure it's close in terms of service. Maybe, I'm lucky to met some very friendly staff.

Breakfast need improvement thou. I've been very happy with them because my next check in into outrigger Laguna was close to disaster. Worth visiting again!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Valentine L, Responsable relations clients at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Dear Wonderwin,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us on Trip Advisor!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and especially the friendliness of all our team members! We hope to have the chance to welcome you and your friends back to the resort in a very near future!

With Grand Regards,
Valentine

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Do not book more then one room under the same reservation name. What a nightmare to check in! Took me an hour to finally get a room key (mind you this was at midnight), then me and my fiancé were given a room with two single beds. We had 7 rooms at the hotel and all family members had the same experience.

However, there were definitely some highlights;
1. Koi the Front Desk Manager kindly upgraded me and my fiancé to one of the suite rooms on the fourth night. The room was amazing with great views of the resort. Koi had also written us a note and created a male and female swan out of towels with rose petals! Was a very nice gesture!
2. Paul the Food & Beverage Manager was very accommodating and helpful. He was able to communicate effectively and assist with a smile.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Whitnee
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I spent lovely days in the hotel last years during our marriage anniversary starting from 7th August , 2015

I really would like to apologize to mr. Sebastien GM of hotel who was able to change dramatically our experience as we had forgotten to write comment since that date , as I was so busy after vacation but it's big shame to me, sorry again

Really big thanks for you, I don't want to comment on first two days in hotel before I met you,

but later on after He met us in breakfast , listen to our complain, He upgrade us to amazing suite, provide special car for amazing view to celebrate our anniversary
Once we return , I will never also forgot special dinner celebration which done by Paul in very romantic manner.

Thank you Paul for your hospitality during all our days in breakfast , we left good memories bcz of you also & your college ( sorry that I forgot his name) who provide my spouse by big discount on message on same day.

The hotel has very nice including room open to swimming pool, breakfast is so delicious , never forgot many nanny that play with my lovely daughter.

Finally to Mr. Sebastien, as I take my family now in st Regis hotel in langkawi island in Malaysia , promise you once we will be back to Phuket definitely we will come to your hotel,

Again , we love to invite you & your wife any time to visit us in Abu Dhabi. See you soon best friend.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2016

I was stayed for 2 night in this hotel. The location around 45 minutes from the Phuket Int Airport. They have best location in Patong city. This hotel really five star hotel in Phuket. Many restaurant near the hotel area. And only 10 minutes walking to going to Patong Beach. The hotel building is very nice and wonderful. The hotel have big swimming pool and nice view. I was stayed at the standard room but the hotel room is bigger and have the sofa. I'd like very nice hotel. Thank you for hotel clinic staff. He already giving first aid medicine to my friend. Thank you also to Ms. Julia. She was give me really big attention in my check out time. I choose this hotel if I will be back in Patong Beach. Thank you for all staff already give me your the best service.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Valentine L, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Ighi S,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us after staying at the Grand Mercure Phuket Patong!

We are truly delighted to learn of your pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your kind compliments to our convenient location, our nice facilities and the excellent hospitality of our associates.

We are glad that we had managed to deliver a personalized service and that you had a wonderful experience. Please rest assured that we will pass on your warmest regards to Ms. Julia!

Should you wish to recreate another wonderful experience, please feel free to contact us directly!

With Grands Regards,
Valentine

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Stayed at the property last week fm 28to 31 July. Generally had a nice stay except for the deposit policy.
I have stayed in many hotels, boutique and chain alike. no hotel has ever ask for cash deposit that is 1/3 of the daily room rate even when the rooms are fully paid for. this is ridiculous. if this is the policy of Accor then i will never step into any of its property again. a worse thing is the front desk inform me if I choose to use the credit card as deposit, the hotel will charge the card on the spot and return the deposit on check out by reversing the charge, And I will only get back my deposit about 2 to 3 weeks later after the card company has taken a bit cut on both side of the charges. this is absolutely nonsense. Other hotels will just put the charge on the card on hold and not actually charge the card, MR. SEBASTIEN TRONCHET, it is a pleasure talking to you last Friday afternoon at the CRAFT Bar, Please take note of this RIDICULOUS POLICY OF THE HOTEL THAT YOU ARE MANAGING. THIS WHOLE INCIDENT ACTUALLY PUT A BITTER TASTE TO AN OTHERWISE FINE PROPERTY AND PLEASANT STAY.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
4  Thank xin_zer
Sebastien T, General Manager at Grand Mercure Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Dear Xin_zer,

Many thanks for those comments and very sorry about the frustration caused. I wish you would have simply mentioned it to me earlier, when we met at the Lounge as it is a Brand standard and and most if not all 4* and 5* throughout Thailand are applying the same procedure.

It is simply a deposit of THB 1,000 per night that is requested and we leave it up to our guests to decide on whether or not they would prefer "blocking" the amount on their Credit card or simply deposing the amount at the Front desk cash. The later option is often picked as it means no bank transactions and guests can get their deposit back right away, upon check-out.

Anyway, i wish to ensure that we never charge our guest's credit card. We do block that particular amount simply as provision for miscellaneous charges you may have throughout your stay, like the cocktails and tapas you all enjoy at Craft for instance... The fact you left a deposit upon check-in means that you do need to carry money around and can simply sign for any bill and in any outlet (Bar, Restaurant, Ryn Spa, Tours, Tours and excursions).

I understand your surprise and i am once again very sorry for it... Please do not hesitate to email me directly next time you plan on visiting Patong...

In the meanwhile, and as discussed, please feel free to enjoy your LeClub benefits in our new properties in Singapore... I really can't wait to visit again :)

with Grand regards,