“Nice South Indian food in Patong”
Review of Madras Cafe

Madras Cafe
Ranked #64 of 669 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Madras Cafe Indian Restaurant Phuket Warm Welcomes you to our hospitality filled with our fine grand tradition of South Indian food, heritage, and service. We are just located in front of Jung Ceylon Shopping Mall Patong, Phuket, very easy to find us. Please look at the Yellow and Black board of Madras Cafe Phuket. Our clients enjoy the cozy leisure and the homely feeling every time at our restaurant, that is our success, by making every dining a memorable one. With us clients experience the real taste of South Indian food and other dishes, because our cooks are Native Indian Chefs. Feel like home away from home at our place. We are looking forward to serve you. From Our Founder Mr. Divan Maydeen. Madras Cafe Phuket is Phuket's first south Indian restaurant serves A-Z south Indian dishes. We also serve North Indian food, Indian Vegetarian food, Arabic food and Halal food in Phuket and Buffet dinner. When you are in Phuket, please visit us taste our authentic indian food. Phuket local seafood.We also have array of Tandoors.All our spices directly imported from India to make the taste of real Indian food.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We ordered south indian dishes like dosa, idly and uttapam. I would say considering we are in patong standard of food was very good. They have nice seating area

1  Thank Soodyogesh

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Great indian food in patong ...
Service is fast with smile. I have no complaints in 4 days lunch and dinner.
Food is fresh and have great taste. Staff are friendly. ..highly recommend for indian food.

1  Thank saawan678
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I was amazed to find a hotel like this in phuket.

Taste was absolutely mind blowing..well maintained as well.

Must try south indian hotel in phuket.

1  Thank Tamizhselvan C
Reviewed March 31, 2014

After asking at many Indian restaurants in Patong I wa told Masala Dosa wasn't available there.
However I stumbled across the Madras Cafe and found they had Masala Dosa.
This was one of the best I have eaten, so good that I came back for another the next day before I left and the service was excellent.
I makes a great lunchtime snack and is a refreshing change from the street food I usually eat.
Save your energy and go straight here, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Roger P
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were amazed at finding this little jewel in Pataong. The dosa were delicious. Go for Special Madras Masala Dosa, it would blow your mind. The portion size is incredible. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.

1  Thank SiddharthB233

Been to Madras Cafe? Share your experiences!