We choose this hotel after reading positive reviews on Tripadvisor. We booked for 5 nights at the end of our month long trip to Thailand, having been to Phuket the previous year I knew roughly were the hotel was located from Patong beach. The hotel is about 15 – 20 minutes walk to Bangla road or 5 minutes in a tut tut, cost about 200bht. The hotel is a small family run hotel and the staffs are friendly and very helpful with booking trips and any onward travel. The rooms all face onto the small but very clean and private pool. The rooms are also basic but spotless with some nice touches, the balconies were quite big and were a nice place to unwind after a day out in the sun. I think the hotel is German owned and you can see this in the cleanliness and the efficient way it is run by very friendly people. We enjoyed the restaurant down the stairs, would recommend this restaurant for breakfast or lunch, again clean and friendly, with lovely little touches. I would highly recommend this hotel for people who don’t mind being a bit back from the beach, but to be honest we never go to Patong beach, to busy and to in your face, much better beaches to visit on Phuket and most are only a short taxi ride away. To conclude, clean, friendly, value for money and not a bad location in Patong, would stay here again if we ever pass through Phuket again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, 20 rooms with own swimming pool and many amenities, A/C, Int. TV, W-Lan. Good Location in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palmview Resort Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Palmview Hotel Patong Beach
- Palmview Resort Patong Beach Phuket