Went to the "Yorkshire bar" to watch the Leeds United game as we thought it would have a good atmosphere - not! I fail to see what is Yorkshire about this bar. The staff were all dressed in football tops, not a Yorkshire team in sight. Fortunately we only had one beer each, at 230 bhats for two this is THE most expensive bar we have been to whilst on Phuket and Koh Samui - dont boher!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yorkshire Inn, Hotel / Restaurant is located in the heart of Patong Phuket, Thailand minutes from the beach, seconds from the night life and opposite the largest shopping and entertainment complex in Phuket, (the amazing ‘Jungceylon’) We offer affordable rooms and The Best English Breakfast in Phuket, If you are a single traveler looking for romance or the family on a budget The Yorkshire Inn the best place for you. We have one of the best Swimming Pools in Phuket, Patong. Drop by and check out our Steam Room, Work out Gym and Sauna. Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clientsDining options: Dinner, Reservations ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar And Restaurant
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Hotel Patong
- The Yorkshire Hotel Bar
- The Yorkshire Inn Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Patong, Phuket