My daughter and I enjoyed our 3 night stay at the hotel. The staffs are friendly. The hotel is situated in the centre of Patong, really close to everything, the famous Balgla Road, the JungCeylon shopping Mall, the beach. As you walk to the main road, there is rows of shops selling everything, souvenirs, clothing, massage shops, tailors, restaurants, and 7-11. The pool is nice but small. I didn't get the chance to have a dip in it as my daughter and I were busy sightseeing and shopping and we spend a day cruising the PhangNga bay.
The room is big and clean. The bathorom is a bit small, though but fine with me. Breakfast is good, with a egg station, ham, bacon, sausage, fried rice, curry chicken, french toast, bread, salad and fruit.
I booked the hotel through sawadee.com and the rate is affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Patong, Phuket's main tourist centre, Patong Beach Lodge is a short stroll from the beach and the shopping and entertainment district. Reached by a 40 minute drive from the airport, Patong is on Phuket's West Coast with a beautiful white-sand beach and picturesque bay. Patong has something for everyone with excellent shopping, many restaurants and endless entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach Lodge Phuket Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel Phuket
- Patong Beach Resort Phuket
- Inn Patong Beach Hotel Phuket