“A great holiday in Patong at C&N Resort & Spa” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of C & N Resort & Spa

C & N Resort & Spa
Ranked #163 of 319 Hotels in Patong
“A great holiday in Patong at C&N Resort & Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Very nice hotel not far from the beach, deep in a lush garden. The room is comfortable, spacious and and cleaned. The service is excellent: 24 hours staff very friendly and helpful. The spa is really "amazing" and very well-organised! The breakfast is good, served daily at the border of swimming pool and it's included in the price. They also provide a free shuttle from the airport, a parking area and towels for the beach. Definitely a very great value for money. Hope to come back again soon!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank solis12

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Thai first
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stumbled upon this spa on a rainy day during my last visit to Phuket. I was just driving around on our moped looking for a relaxing place to stop in until the rain subsided. I had one of the most memorable experiences at this spa. Yes, it seemed a little pricier than other places but the atmosphere made me want to stay. After a short tour of the different spa rooms, I decided to try the two hour Thai Massage. I wish I could remember the ladies name because she did an awesome job! Two hrs was not long enough. The spa is very authentic Thai in design. The room where I got my massage was an open air room almost like under a tiki style thatch roof. The massage was done on a cushion on the floor. There were fresh orchids on the floor when I arrived.

There were other rooms that were more indoors but I had such a spiritual moment just getting to
relax and unwind while listening to the tropical rain fall all around me. I go back to this moment in my mind all the time! I wanted to write a review earlier but couldn't remember the name of the
spa until I recently found a card with the name on it.

I did not see or stay at the hotel. From the sounds of the other reviews and pictures it seems to be more of a budget place and I probably would not stay there. I'm not sure if I just got lucky with an amazing spa service that day but I would definitely be willing to go for a second visit to find
out! ( note this was actually last April )

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Eat-Pray-Luv
Semarang, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

Me and 3 other friends stayed in this clean and nice resorts in 11 November 2011. I wouldn't expect much before i arrived at this hotel, because the rate is very cheap. Then when we arrived to this resort..."wow...it worth more than we pay" . It was beyond expectation....
The room is great, clean and spacious, the bed is comfortable, the pool is clean. The surrounding is lovely....green everywhere, make the air so fresh in the morning.
Location is near the beach, just in minutes walking distance.
The breakfast was complete and delicious. I will recommend to others and absolutely will be back next year!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Fey6282
Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2010

I didn't stay at the hotel, but the spa was well priced - it was shocking. I had a coffee scrub and it was a liquid wet muck the poured over me so I didn't feel exfoliated at all. Worst I ever had in my life. I wrapped my 2 carat earrings tightly in the middle of my towel and put this in my bag which I then did up tightly. uess what one was missing after I came back from my shower. They didn't seem concerned and made a show of looking on the floor where I hadn't even been. I started to getting angry and show them where it was so It couldn't have fallen out. I was about to call the tourist police when someone came into the room with it - I wished I had counted my money - won't be returning.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Liana B
Los Angeles, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2010

Our stay was spoiled by a large group of single men who were very noisy.... the hotel could not control the noise problem.

Massage facility: Very good.

Pool was great. Restaurant not bad.
We had to move as there was no wifi as promised. They had some wifi problems last year when we stayed at the more budget priced C&N Hotel in Patong.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Frenchyx
Monza, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2009

I was at C&N resort last 2008 in March and I can recommend it due to the very good Value for money ratio. Rooms are comfy, spacious and clean. Personnel is generally smiling and friendly ready to help.
Position for me is perfect . Quieter than its counterpart in Patong and quite near to the beach or night life anyway : 5 minutes with a moped.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank pantarei10
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2008

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. This was our 4th stay in phuket during this time of year and staying at hotels in this price range and this is definately close to the best we have been in. We had very good experiences with the staff and were very surprised to see what other reviewers on this site were reporting. One of us lost our mobile phone and the security guard took us on his motorbike around to everywhere that we had been that night and spoke to all the locals untill we eventually tracked it down in the back of a cab. The staff were also very helpful arranging transport to and from the airport and all around town, even negotiating prices for us. The facilities were far better than we expected. It looks like the hotel has recently been refurbished as all the rooms look brand new and have great fixtures and facilities. The only downside is that it is a short walk from the beach, but its hillside location makes for great views from all the rooms and the pool area. WIll definately be returing some time soon. Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Liked — Staff and rooms
  • Disliked — Location not on main strip
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with friends
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank nfor304