“Nice place for a weekend break out...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of C & N Resort & Spa

C & N Resort & Spa
Ranked #143 of 307 Hotels in Patong
Semarang, Indonesia
“Nice place for a weekend break out...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Me and 3 other friends stayed in this clean and nice resorts in 11 November 2011. I wouldn't expect much before i arrived at this hotel, because the rate is very cheap. Then when we arrived to this resort..."wow...it worth more than we pay" . It was beyond expectation....
The room is great, clean and spacious, the bed is comfortable, the pool is clean. The surrounding is lovely....green everywhere, make the air so fresh in the morning.
Location is near the beach, just in minutes walking distance.
The breakfast was complete and delicious. I will recommend to others and absolutely will be back next year!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Fey6282

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Thai first
Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I didn't stay at the hotel, but the spa was well priced - it was shocking. I had a coffee scrub and it was a liquid wet muck the poured over me so I didn't feel exfoliated at all. Worst I ever had in my life. I wrapped my 2 carat earrings tightly in the middle of my towel and put this in my bag which I then did up tightly. uess what one was missing after I came back from my shower. They didn't seem concerned and made a show of looking on the floor where I hadn't even been. I started to getting angry and show them where it was so It couldn't have fallen out. I was about to call the tourist police when someone came into the room with it - I wished I had counted my money - won't be returning.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Liana B
Los Angeles, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Our stay was spoiled by a large group of single men who were very noisy.... the hotel could not control the noise problem.

Massage facility: Very good.

Pool was great. Restaurant not bad.
We had to move as there was no wifi as promised. They had some wifi problems last year when we stayed at the more budget priced C&N Hotel in Patong.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank Frenchyx
Monza, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2009

I was at C&N resort last 2008 in March and I can recommend it due to the very good Value for money ratio. Rooms are comfy, spacious and clean. Personnel is generally smiling and friendly ready to help.
Position for me is perfect . Quieter than its counterpart in Patong and quite near to the beach or night life anyway : 5 minutes with a moped.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank pantarei10
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2008

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. This was our 4th stay in phuket during this time of year and staying at hotels in this price range and this is definately close to the best we have been in. We had very good experiences with the staff and were very surprised to see what other reviewers on this site were reporting. One of us lost our mobile phone and the security guard took us on his motorbike around to everywhere that we had been that night and spoke to all the locals untill we eventually tracked it down in the back of a cab. The staff were also very helpful arranging transport to and from the airport and all around town, even negotiating prices for us. The facilities were far better than we expected. It looks like the hotel has recently been refurbished as all the rooms look brand new and have great fixtures and facilities. The only downside is that it is a short walk from the beach, but its hillside location makes for great views from all the rooms and the pool area. WIll definately be returing some time soon. Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Liked — Staff and rooms
  • Disliked — Location not on main strip
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with friends
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank nfor304
minneapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2007

This is a transcript of a letter I wrote to C & N Hotel. I have been to countles hotels in countless countries and i have never had a bad stay. I lost priceless materials in plain sight of a security camera, while the staff and managers were of no help whatsoever. My stay here ruined my trip and took away a big part of my life.
C & N management/Owner

I stayed in your hotel last sunday through tuesday, I chose you hotel because I felt a sense of security, unfortunately that was not the case. I checked out last tuesday at 12 30pm, gave my bags to Tawan the bellhop, I watched him put my bags in a locked room. When I returned less that 3 hours later one of my bags was gone, it was a plastic Lacoste store bag the contents included over 1000$US, camera 40 compact discs a compact disc player. But it also inculded a journal that I have written in for 7 years that is near and dear to my heart and I can never retrace the memories I have in my diary. When I reported this to the manager on duty she called me a liar, but my friend also witnessed me handing the bag to Tawan. The staff said the camera system for some reason was inoperable, which I fail to understand. I have traveled to 40 different countries and stayed in countless hotels and this was by far the worst stay of my life. All the pictures I took on my trip, Angkor Wat, Cambodia, and Thailand are gone. I have filed a police report with the tourist police, so they are fully aware of the practices of your hotel. Furthermore because of this I will never again return to Thailand and I will do what ever I have to do to ensure that all travel books, guide books, along with proper authorites know what kind of thieves lurk at the C & N hotel. I will also consult an international lawyer along with the American Embassy, and Thailand Tourism officials. Tawan laughed at me when I was leaving, smirked at me knowing that he stole my bag and camera. This is unacceptable and the staff at your hotel should be ashamed of themselves for such behavior. I have spent alot of money on this trip and my stay at your hotel is all I will remember, I worked very hard, for over a year, I am not a rich man, and in the end my stay with C & N hotel ruined my trip. One way or another you will hear from me again. I would also appriciate it if the owner of the hotel could respond to me. Please at least try to recover my pictures and my journal, the materialistic things I could care less about but the memories would have lasted a lifetime!

Regretfully yours,

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
15 Thank mpls07
Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2007

This hotel was a perfect choice. It was truly an oasis where you could get away from the bustle of Patong Beach, which can be weary at times.

It's located a bit further off from all the main areas, but as far as
I' m concerned this was only positive. A walk to the beach is only about 5 minutes and if you can't be bothered there are plenty of tuk-tuk-drivers around haunting your every move and offering you their services.

Service at the hotel was good, staff both in the reception and at the restaurant was friendly. Breakfast was very tasty and kept the hunger away long enough. Hotel room was cosy, clean and spacious. Pool and other general areas were lovely and in good condition. Hotel also offers a free transfer from the airport.

In all C & N Resort and Spa offers extremely good value for money and is a good choice for travellers who don't wish to lodge in to those huge colosseum-like hotels with crowded pools and no personal touch what so ever.

Made the reservation through Sawadee.com.

[--]