Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Earl A

Not what I expected

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 23, 2019
On arrival I walked into the room and was in a room that was ceiling to floor concrete. And leaking from the rain. The toilet hoses were leaking and after the 2nd night they decided to repair it. While I was in the room. Then I was told I couldn't use it for 2 hrs. % hrs later I had a toilet.
Then cock roaches.
So I decide to have a swim. Footwear is required so you don't cut your feet on the tiles that are coming off the bottom of the pool.
Date of stay: August 2019
Room Tip: I was told all the rooms leak.
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
    $59
    $69
0.9 miles from Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Patong
All reviews rooftop pool beach front pad thai jacuzzi balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Staff are more than helpful, food is amazing, roof top pool and beautiful clean cosy rooms. I’m the heart of Patong but not too busy... go downstairs to the komma bar, the 711 is right there and an atm. Right across from the boats to freedom beach

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

I Arrived by 8 pm and the reservation desk didnt even know how to speak english all what he was saying is tomorrow tomorrow.
Then my Gf was arriving aftwr me with 2 days i booked with them a taxi to pick her up from the airport and payed them everything and i come later that day around 12 am they tell me they canceled the taxi i was like why i confirmed and i payed you they say u didnt give us full info and they had all teb details anyway the location is good but they lack of hospitality management there Manager is so rude and they are expensive on nothing they rooms looks good but everything inside is not working, not coming here again

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank G5411RZcarlost
Reviewed May 13, 2019

My two friends and I stayed here for a long weekend and wanted to be in the heart of Patong and near Bangla Road. If you're young or travelling and want to be near this clubbing district you are just over a 10 minute walk down the main road which was great! We met loads of young travellers in our hotel and were happy with the facilities.

Our room (Superior Twin Room with Shower) looked like the images and very clean. We were happy with the facilities in the room. We requested to have two twin beds on hotels.com we were given a trundle bed for free for our 3rd person which we were very happy with.

We paid for a package with breakfast included but felt it was very mediocre so ended up eating out for next two mornings.

The service is good, the staff are all polite and helpful but some have quite weak English so it was hard at some points even ordering food and drinks off their menu!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank YoyoAsuria
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

The hotel does not look anything like the pictures. Felt scammed as what we thought were good water views in the pictures did not include power poles located directly next to our balcony.

Staff were all nice, however, the management and maintenance of the building is poor. The gym facility was dirty and barely have any essential equipment. The rooftop pool was falling apart and neglected with pieces of flooring tiles coming off.

For the price we paid, we could have gone somewhere else.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alan C
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is located in convenience area which not far from Bangla road (10 minutes walk) but it is quiet. There are restaurants, Seven Eleven, Massage place, ATM and exchange money place near by. The jacuzzi room with partial ocean view with kitchenette is nice. The room is clean and big. Staff is nice. He sent us to the room and tell us all detail of the room. Swimming pool is small and broken.

Date of stay: April 2019