Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
A life time experience!!

Art Massage is definitely the best place in Phuket. I came with a serious problem in shoulders. It... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2023
Amna A
Truly the best massage ever.

My friend I had come to Patong and set out on a mission to find the best sports massage for aching... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2023
Simon R
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $17.41
from $28.12
from $54.14
from $79.78
More Info
All reviews aloe vera highly recommend this place neck acupressure shop practitioner thailand ailments muscular session sunburn parlors
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dropped in for two hot oil massages which were so relaxing. Our masseuses were so sweet and kind and we left feeling so relaxed and happy. So cheap and so good!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We liked it so much on the first visit (aromatherapy massage) that we came back the next day (for a Thai + hot compress combo). Really good and relaxing, and awesome value too! Clean and tidy set up with friendly service.
PS they are affiliated with Mulberry Massage so we had other therapists serving us, which were also of high quality.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank stegbit
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Simple very very good massage. Back neck shoulders. Massage was painfull bit, but I feel very good after. Thanks

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Looked this place through here. It was a ten min walk from Grand Mercure (where we stayed) and it was great ! My boyfriend and I got the back, neck, shoulder and foot massage for 550. It was per person. It was a little over and hour, but it was honestly great! I had tension on my shoulders & this massage honestly helped me. As far as my boyfriend, he really enjoyed it as well! I would suggest this place and have other massages as well. They also offer lash extensions.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

If you are in Patong, you HAVE to try Art massage! Extremely professional masseuses and a great ambience. Best to book an appointment to avoid having to wait though. I’d recommend the 1.5hr full body massage :)

Date of experience: March 2018