Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
A life time experience!!

Art Massage is definitely the best place in Phuket. I came with a serious problem in shoulders. It... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2023
Amna A
Truly the best massage ever.

My friend I had come to Patong and set out on a mission to find the best sports massage for aching... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2023
Simon R
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $17.46
from $28.20
from $59.99
from $79.99
More Info
All reviews aloe vera highly recommend this place neck acupressure shop practitioner thailand ailments muscular session sunburn parlors
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We liked it so much on the first visit (aromatherapy massage) that we came back the next day (for a Thai + hot compress combo). Really good and relaxing, and awesome value too! Clean and tidy set up with friendly service.
PS they are affiliated with Mulberry Massage so we had other therapists serving us, which were also of high quality.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank stegbit
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Simple very very good massage. Back neck shoulders. Massage was painfull bit, but I feel very good after. Thanks

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Looked this place through here. It was a ten min walk from Grand Mercure (where we stayed) and it was great ! My boyfriend and I got the back, neck, shoulder and foot massage for 550. It was per person. It was a little over and hour, but it was honestly great! I had tension on my shoulders & this massage honestly helped me. As far as my boyfriend, he really enjoyed it as well! I would suggest this place and have other massages as well. They also offer lash extensions.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

If you are in Patong, you HAVE to try Art massage! Extremely professional masseuses and a great ambience. Best to book an appointment to avoid having to wait though. I’d recommend the 1.5hr full body massage :)

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Upon arrival, the boss, who speaks good English, sat me down to ask me about the body aches and stiffness I had. She listened and then recommended me to do Hot Compression to ease the tight muscles followed by Sports Massage to loosen the knots at specific areas. Then I added a relaxing Body Scrub and Wrap.
The masseur was experienced and able to cater to my needs for strength on specific problem areas.
Overall I spent a beneficial and relaxing 4hrs there.
I did not give it 5-stars because the whole shop is quite small. There are a few seats for foot massage and also a few beds for body massage. The beds are only separated by curtains. I can imagine when the place is crowded, it can get noisy and unpleasant. When I was there on a Saturday afternoon, it was surprisingly not crowded and it was not noisy. But it would be better if they renovate with fully partitioned rooms.
Those who drive can park along the road just outside the shop.