Toy Residence Phuket
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$173
$144
Amari.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$100
$88
$151
$123
$123
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$87
$58
Agoda.com
B-Lay Tong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$156
$89
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$65
$58
$132
$119
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel is well managed and the staff goes an extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The value for money was very good as the room is big and really clean with a nice kitchenette. The hotel lacks a swimming pool, but seems the management has a deal with neighboring resort where I was always welcome to take a swim. On site bike rental quickly allowed me to explore the island. I only booked for one person but it was not a problem to bring over unregistered guests at any time. I will come back and recommend this place for every other travelers.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephane G
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Daily clean-up. Spacy appartements with a nice view over Patong and the whole bay. Bedroom, Livingroom, kitchen and bathroom. 24 hour - security service. Nice pool located in the neighbouring hotel.
Fair price and good quiet atmosphere.
Recommendable......

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2013

me and my girlfriend we was been in 2012 and we rent big apartament the view was so nice and quite in the night, big kichena nd livingroom, clear and friendly the staff , little bit far from the centre but is mandatory to rent a scooter to reach the beaches , escluding patong beach, so good for us quite, clear, friendly and big apartament :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jack762
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I found the Toy Residnce on-line, and it looked nice in the photos. I emailed the people, and told them that I might stay up to a month, depending on if I liked the hotel or not. First, they have two locations. They have a larger hotel on a hil side, miles from the beach, and steep roads. I didn't want to try to hike that everyday. It woud be a pain with a motorbike as well. So, they have a smaller lace in Patong, just a round the corner from Bungala Road. It was really late when I arrived & checked in. The next morning it started about 0700 am. This Thai Lady employee blasted a TV from he front desk. It was crazy. Then she continued to yell at oher Thais over the sond of the TV. Please don't think you are going to sleep in there. Then the cats and the cat crap was everywhere on the patio leading up to the place. After 3 days, I had check out. Here's where it got interesting. They tried to bill me for the entire month! I refused, and they threatned to call the police. Then they said I had to pay for one more day as an "early check-out fee". I gave them the $20.00, and never loked back. Bottom line, the place is loud, dirty, and really unfriendly! I emailed he owner (at he main hotel), and he could really care less. I don't know what the service may be like at the main hotel, but I'm not giving them a second chance. Your mileage may vary. Manow.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Manow L
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Cosy and quiet. But too far from everywere. But it wasn't a problem for us. We've rent a car. Without it its not good place for stay.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple