“Happy wife; happy life”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Happy wife; happy life”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Had promised my wife an eternity ring on our trip to Thailand and found positive reviews of p&c.

We had a terrific experience and Charlie and the team worked wonders to first design the ring to match the engagement/wedding ring and then deliver it in 80hours.

My wife was extremely happy which the result and could not be more glowing about the team and the ring.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank foyleroad

• Korean first
Bendigo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful service, very knowledegeable jeweller”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I visited Charlie's P & C Jewellery store in 2012. I had heard from someone @ Dave's bar in 2011 that the only reputable & trustworthy person to see in Patong for jewellery, was at this store. I wanted to have some rings re-modelled, so the next year when I came back to Patong in 2012, I took a photo/catalogue and the rings into Charlie's shop. He discussed and meticulously drew a design that was as close as possible to what I wanted, and how he could achieve the look with my existing jewellery. The end result, which took about 6 days was absolutely beautiful! these rings had very special meaning to me and are now integrated into one stunning piece. When I got home,I found that it was quite loose on my finger due to swelling in the heat. The following year I took the ring in to Charlie and he happily re-sized it for me free of charge. I would recommend Charlie's shop above any other stores in Patong.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Deebee52
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Absolutely stunning pieces at excellent prices with wonderful service to match!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I immediately felt like I was in good hands at P&C and ended up visiting them 3 days in a row and made a purchase every time (with no set intentions besides the first purchase).

Sea assisted me with selecting some diamond earrings. I feel like I went through the entire cabinet before deciding, but she was so helpful and patient while I made my choice.

I also ordered a rose gold bangle and my partner ordered a silver two tone band ring and decided to remodel two of my existing rings to make a rose gold ring with a black diamond. I also chose to use two tiny diamonds from my existing rings in the new ring. We had some earrings made to look similar to a pair in the store- I thought it was great that this was provided this to us as an option.

All of these items were completed beautifully in the time frame (approx 5 days).

By no fault of P&C, I decided later that I wanted to make a further change to my ring. I went in on the day I was due to fly home to ask about options to change it. They really went above and beyond to look after me and to my surprise it was able to be changed and ready for me prior to leaving!!

Every time I visited P&C there were extremely satisfied happy customers inside and I have not read a single negative review or comment about this business (on forums, Facebook e.t.c).

Thank you so much, particularly Sea for your exceptional service. I cannot wait to spread the word and will certainly be returning on my next visit :)

2 Thank Melissa D
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Value, Quality & Service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

l wanted to buy jewelry for our 28th Wedding anniversary and was as given a tip to go to P & C Jewelry, where we met the Charlie the owner and his wonderful daughter. We had matching bracelets made and purchased diamond earrings as well. Yes we, did some research on gold prices and asked for a good price and; in the end we were assured of a quality job complete with a certificate for an agreed fair price. It took one week for our bracelets to be made and the smile on each of our face told the story. I can honestly say this is the only place to go in Phuket. It is not on any of the Hotels listings nor will taxi drivers take you there, as no commission is paid. Even when l asked to go to P & C Jewelry somehow drivers got lost and wanted to drop me off at other shops. Yes, we went to other places, but all were 2 -3 time more expensive and rude, why because people don't know any better. Now you! do……..

Finally if you want good quality gold etc, honest pricing and quick service with delightful conversation, this place is a must………Im going back in April 2014

If you find a better place let me know……...

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Daniel C
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Excellent service by Charlie and his team, you will be well cared for.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Good service, excellent knowledge in jewellery, family run and owed. Really good value for money compared to others jewellery stores in Phuket and trustworthy.

We had our wedding rings made while we were here from uk. It took 10 days from start to finish and the end result was truly a nice surprise we love them. Thank you Charlie.

Visited December 2013