Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Adithya
Phuket, Thailand

About Tony Resort

Review of Tony Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 30, 2019via mobile
Tony resort is a excellent and very good hotel in patong area and it's very cheap for the guest to stay here and a very good condition of rooms. There is a swimming pool in this hotel we can enjoy in this hotel very much with friends and family members or relatives etc.
Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Responded Aug 1, 2019
Dear Ms. Adithyai,

Greetings from Tony Resort,

Thank you so much for your nice positive review. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Phuket.

Remegio Eduarte Jr.
    $44
    $65
0.7 miles from Tony Resort
View more hotels in Patong
All reviews big swimming pool phuket town clean staff bangla road clean hotel shopping mall good size family mart great pool rooms are big room service pool view patong beach quiet at night definitely stay here again walking street nice room
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

First time we have stayed here. Stay 9 nights.Just walked into reception.They were very friendly and helpful...shoeed us the rooms and offered great rate. Really nice pool. Breakfast was as you w ould have at home and very nice. Hotel is pretty quiet with no street noice and no yelling and screaming in the hallways which come cultures do. Room cleaning was perfect. Very central location half way between Otop market and Bangla Rd. Will stay here again and highly recommend

Room tip: Stayed on 3rd floor which was really good. Ground floor by pool looked nice but may be noisy.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gravedigger7142
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear gravedigger7142,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you for your nice positive review and for mentioning our staff who looked after you with great service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Phuket.

Katesarin Hongchoo (Joy)

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Great location, lovely spacious rooms and awesome staff. Pool was awesome too.No hesitation in recommending or returning. So close to Bangla road (short walk) Food was great too. Facilities wonderful. So close to everything. Thanks Team Tony Resort

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scottkel M

Dear Scottkel M,

Greeting from Tony Resort!

Thank you very much for your very positive review, we are so glad you had an "unforgettable" vacation and for recognizing that our staff add that extra ingredient that can make one's stay even better. Please come and visit us again so that we can offer you another unforgettable stay.

Katesarin Hongchoo (Joy)

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

I went with great trepidation after reading some of the reviews on this hotel but I was pleasantly surprised. It is an older style hotel but right in a great location. I had chosen a pool access room and wasn't disappointed at all. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. My room was always cleaned before noon every day. I did get it at a fabulous rate with breakfast, which was completely adequate as well.
Last time I was in Phuket in October last year, I stayed at the Novotel Village resort, well I can tell you I'd chose Tony resort over that hotel any day. Food and drinks are reasonably priced and room service available till 9.30 pm.
My only complaint was the extremely hard bed and the hairdryer didn't work. I would definitely stay here again but management please get in some mattress toppers.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Denise C
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear Denise C,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you very much for your very positive review, we are so glad you had an "unforgettable" vacation and for recognizing that our staff add that extra ingredient that can make one's stay even better. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Please come and visit us again so that we can offer you another unforgettable stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

went back to Tony Resort again this year, and they were fixing the pool! to their credit they emailed me to let me know, and to see if I wanted to change my booking and go to another hotel, I didn't I like the Tony, and no pool didn't bother me for the few days I was there. The Tony is still a hidden gem, however, Management need to make a couple of little improvements to bring them up to standard, they need to fix the television signal the signal is fuzzy and needs to be fixed. They also need a couple of better English movie channels, just for when you want to relax in. Also the breakfast, I know they only offer a basic breakfast and that's all I have but! it has gotten worse since the last time we were there, not even bacon, it has become very poor. We noticed that most guest were going to a little restaurant across the rd for breaky. Tony management, we will be back because we like your resort but please make the changes.

Room tip: pool view second floor sth side
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank chamang26
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear chamang26,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We will keep improving our services and maintaining our resort. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at fo@tonyresorts.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Stayed in Tony Resort Patong Phuket last May 29 - 31 and very pleased with their services and hospitality of the staff especially at reception area.
The hotel is located at the busy area of Patong as it is near everything such as tourist shops, malls and only few minutes walk going to the beach but my hotel stay is still cozy and comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel for those peeps who will come in Patong, Phuket.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jenny M
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear Jenny M,