Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mitch Fuentes

Amazing time in Phuket

Review of Tony Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 13, 2019via mobile
I went to phuket last may 29, 2019 and stayed at Tony Resort with family and friends. Outstanding service and delicious wide choices of breakfast meal. Crews are very warm and accommodating. Close to mall and the beach as well. Worth the price. Would definitely stay here again when in phuket.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Responded Jun 15, 2019
Dear mitch019,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you very much for your very positive review, we are so glad you had an "unforgettable" vacation. Please come and visit us again so that we can offer you another unforgettable stay.

$87
    $42
    $65
0.7 miles from Tony Resort
View more hotels in Patong
All reviews big swimming pool phuket town clean staff bangla road clean hotel shopping mall good size family mart great pool rooms are big room service pool view patong beach quiet at night definitely stay here again walking street nice room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Had a wonderful stay here. The pool is amazing.The staff were very friendly and accomodative.Rooms are huge and clean. The breakfast is excellent and had a lot of option. Will be staying here again for the next holiday. Two thumbs up for the service. We highly reccomend this hotel 😊

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank rheagorgeous12
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear rheagorgeous12,

Greeting from Tony Resort!

Thank you very much for your very positive review, we are so glad you had an "unforgettable" vacation and for recognizing that our staff add that extra ingredient that can make one's stay even better. Please come and visit us again so that we can offer you another unforgettable stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

As a regular traveller to Patong, I have walked past and often thought about staying at this hotel. So I did this time. Big mistake!! I stupidly booked direct through the hotel instead of booking through a booking agency for the early checkin. this is one of the so called "privileges" of booking direct. I immediately found out it means nothing. Don't waste your money booking direct, book through a booking site and save money. When I arrived at the hotel there is no greeting, no smile, in fact no talking. The only "talk" was pay 2000 baht deposit and come back at 2pm (checkin). I asked about my early checkin and the response was a hand gesture (pointing to the pool). So that was it, 3 hours in my travelling clothes sitting in the sun, and if I was really lucky they would let me check in at 2pm. The male and female staff on duty when I arrived were completely devoid of personality and looked bored and unhappy that I had disturbed them. I went back at 2pm and luckily a different staff member, he was friendly and apologetic that I had to wait so long for the room. While waiting for the 3 hours I had a good opportunity to view the pool rooms (my room selection) and saw several that were unoccupied and cleaned. One of these rooms turned out to be mine. So my room was ready when I arrived, I booked direct for early checkin, but the staff on reception couldn't be bothered to check if any rooms were available. The room was hot and it took 2 to 3 hours to cool, the aircon is too small for the room size. they only give 1 key and this must be removed when leaving the room. The large room had a good view of the pool and a very comfortable bed. No complaints about noise, sleeping was peaceful. The cleaner was good, always done while I was out in the afternoon but the hotel's free bottled water is the smallest I have seen. Breakfast is basic but adequate, although the egg station staff forgot my bacon on 2 days. The best thing about this outdated hotel is the large swimming pool, it's the highlight of the stay. Summing up, my room was good (except for the aircon). the pool was very good, the reception staff (except for one) were dreadful, the worst I have ever experienced.

Room tip: Pool view room
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anthony1962

Dear Anthony1962,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you for your kind feedback. Please noted in our hotel policy have to collect the security deposit for every room type but we refund back when you check out.

The check in time is 15:00 hrs. and the check out time is 12:00 hrs.

Please noted we are green hotel, we are non-smoking hotel, we do provide only 1 key in each room and you have to take it out when you leave from the room to safe the power.

However, we will keep improving our services and maintaining our resort. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at (fo@tonyresorts.com) if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Again, please accept our apologies and we look forward to welcoming you back and would make anything within our possibilities to give you another memorable stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

From the moment you arrive the guy at reception demanded 2000 baht in cash for anything used from the mini bar which we paid and taken to a very basic room. The stay was our least favourite of all hotels in Thailand. No pool but can use their sister one, and the place just lacks any warmth, comfort and hospitality. There are a hundred better choices in Patong. If you're unsure, choose one night then make your own mind up.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pauljonnash
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Dear pauljonnash,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you for your kind feedback. Please noted in our hotel policy we have to collect the security deposit for every room type but we refund back when you check out.

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

The staff were friendly and they were all happy to be of assistance.good room.only down side was little choice for breakfast.great location.close to the beach.and close to the shopping centre .the pool was good .they had a sign up that they were carrying out repairs which is the best time to do as it is the low season.we were lucky we left the day before they started the repairs.we stayed 2weeks.and would stay thier again

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank shanemunro
AmataPatong, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Tony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear shanemunro,

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We just spent 6 nights in this Resort when they decided to close the pool for a renovation.We had booked a pool access room for 14 nights more than 6 months ago?There was no mention of this when we booked,or even when this decision was made or even at check in.We woke to find a 6 ft construction barrier outside our door with jackhammers and hammering going on.Not good enough!we were very disappointed which caused us undue stress.We requested early checkout and refund for the unused 8 nights and they made it so difficult to arrange as they did not want to refund our cash.No courtesy,no manners and no respect shown.My Best Friend became ill upon our eventual departure.A Holiday ruined by this resort.Never again.

Room tip: Choose pool access if the pool is going to be available.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bridie2362

Dear Bridie2362,

Greetings from Tony Resort!

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. And please accept our apologies for the inconvenience cause to you. Because we just found some swimming pools are damaged and may result in danger to customers who use the swimming pool. Therefore, we need to close the swimming pool for renovation as urgently to prevent harm to our customers.

Regarding the money refund we regret to inform you that we are unable to do it immediately on that time due to we must have follow by the hotel policy and accounting process.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at [fo@tonyresorts.com] if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around.