“great stay”

Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa
Ranked #35 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed January 22, 2010

I loved this hotel. The staff were very friendly. The pool is amazing and there is always plenty of deckchairs available and it's across the road from the beach and a short walk to restaurants and shopping. They even surprised me with a cake on my birthday!
The private bowling alley was used on a few occasions. I have only the highest of praise.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank NoniMelbourne
Write a ReviewReviews (2,847)

Reviewed January 20, 2010

perfect hotel, very friendly staff , great breakfast , comfortable rooms,good location , everything OK!!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cranberry1980
Reviewed January 15, 2010

What a place!!!!, First time in Phuket and we will definetely be back. Graceland will be where we stay again and taking another family with us to show them how great the place was! We organised a taxi driver from Graceland, His name was Mr Step and what a guy, he did everything for us to make our holiday easy. Alos his price was very cheap. at the end of our holiday we took himself and his family out for dinner just to let him know how much we appreciated his kindness and service. WELLDONE Graceland management and staff!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Cazza2210
Reviewed January 12, 2010

I travelled with a friend to Thailand and stayed at Graceland. This hotel is amazing! Exactly what you see in the pictures and great value for money. It is clean, the staff are wonderful and great location. Everything is within walking distance however, you can still escape & relax from all the hustle and bustle. Breakfast is fantastic - we absolutely loved it! There is a huge variety to choose from and food was very tasty. For those that dislike this hotel, I cannot understand WHY! Honestly, it is worth every penny and if I come back i will DEFINATELY be returning to Graceland.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank KiKz
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Graceland is a fabulous hotel. Catering for our EVERY need! Highly reccommended!

Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I knew as soon as we checked out of Gracelands that I had to come back to this sit and write a review. There are so many negative reviews that I almost changed our booking and I am more than thrilled that we didn't. We arrived the middle of Nov 2009 and stayed for 8 nights. The staff were more than friendly, the breakfast was so yummy with lots of variety and the location was perfect. Close enough to walk to the main nightlife but far enough away to enjoy the quiet beach right across the road. We stayed in a mini suite and couldn't recommend it more.

The room was cleaned and restocked everyday and the bed was very comfy. I would recommend upgrading to this room, or at least one that definitely has a garden, pool or sea view because they rooms in the outside direction of the hotel could be disappointing in terms of what you are left to look at from your balcony.

The people on this site that complain about the hotel staff not speaking enough English are being ridiculous, it is Thai hotel after all. We found we were more than able to communicate with the staff and their friendly attitude made it all the more pleasant. If you got to Patong Beach then Gracelands is definatley the place to stay, it seemed so family firendly and still had everything that a young couple on their honeymoon like we were could ever want.

I would recommend not eating at the bar and grill on site, it was overpriced and the service wasn't very good, instead walk 20 meters and eat at one of the side walk thai resturants, you won't taste food as good anywhere in Patong nor as cheap. We ate there all most everynight and we didn't get sick once.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I loved this place so much, if you are looking for location location!! then maybe don't stay here its about a 10 min walk to the main shops/bars. I stayed here with my bf and we liked being away from the craziness and also the pools where great and breakfast was so good.
I really cant say anything bad about this hotel.
I didnt really deal with the staff so didnt find them to much of a problem.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank natti_lurv2travel
Travelers also viewed these Patong hotels
The Charm Resort Phuket
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park
Novotel Phuket Resort
Novotel Phuket Resort
#11 of 337 in Patong

Been to Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa

Address: 190 Thaweewong Road | Patong District, Amphur Kathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#9 Business Hotel in Patong
#14 Top resorts Hotel in Patong
#22 Spa Hotel in Patong
#27 Luxury Hotel in Patong
#33 Family Hotel in Patong
Price Range: $92 - $234 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Phuket Graceland Resort And Spa