Phuket Graceland Resort & Spa
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
$86
$56
Agoda.com
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$77
$49
$144
Hotels.com
Amari Phuket(Patong)
$213
$181
Agoda.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
$74
Official Site
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
$118
$86
  • Breakfast included
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$81
$71
$142
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
$89
Deevana Plaza Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$82
2,924 results
All reviewssunset wingbowling alleycarpe diem teamsunset restaurantsky poolacross the roadbelgian beer cafeten pin bowlinggrace barpatong beachnew wingkids clubdeluxe pool view roombuffet breakfasthalal restauranttuk tukmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just come back from a two centre trip to Thailand with our first stop in Phuket staying at the Gracelands. We had no problems checking in and no queues. Our rooms were in the older part of the hotel facing the pool. The room was nice and quite large although dated in some areas and in need of a bit of tlc. We had a nice view of the pool and also the sea. I never got to see inside the new wing,but they looked nice from the outside.
We only had one problem in our room with the mixer tap in the bath ( I turned it on and it shot up in the air and landed in the bath!) but once reported they fixed it immediately. Most of the staff were fine and quite helpful.
Breakfast is ok,usual buffet style. It gets very busy but then it's a large hotel.
Massages in the hotel are expensive .... Very expensive 1800bht for a full body massage. However ther is a little place just outside the hotel, we went there twice they were very good and only charged 400bht.
We went bowling that was ok too, but you do have to pay for each game plus shoes plus socks. About 400bht in total.
I never ate in the restaurants of an evening so can't really comment on them. We did have lunch one day in the Belgian beer cafe that was quite nice.
Some people on here have said they were expensive I didn't think so, but then I come from Perth WA where eating out is notoriously expensive so maybe that's why.
When our time came to check out we went downstairs and got presented a bill for $25?? I asked what this was for and got told in a very curt voice that It was for the ashtray I had stolen! I was furious I asked why she thought I would steal an ashtray when I could just go outside and buy one for 200 bht. They then said was it in the room when we went in. Well to be honest I don't know, neither of us are smokers so it never occurred to me to even look. Then her story changed and said it was for the water I took from the minibar. ( Never had any water we bought our own plus they give you 2 bottles every day) Well now i'm really p'd off ( this is 7am in the morning btw) I refused to pay it and they asked if I would fill out a card to say why I was refusing,which I glady did. Then told us we had to wait while they checked the room encase anything else was missing. I have travelled a lot and have never come across a hotel that has done this before.

We moved on to Bangkok and did not have a similar experience so I think it's just this hotel,maybe they have had bad experiences with some tourists in the past but the rudeness and they way it was handled by the surly receptionist could certainly have been better.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We love this hotel! Very beautiful grand hotel by the beach with 4 swimming pools! Away from the crowds in town. Suitable for family and relaxation. Very large area, good sized comfortable clean room. Choose one with balcony, either garden or sea view. Ours overlooking staff parking lot but we were not complaining. Patong beach is just right across the street. Shopping street is within walking distance.
Hotel staff very efficient, did not keep us waiting during checkin/checkout and friendly. They think of everything we would need, umbrella and pool towel/rubber slippers in the room. Adapter available with 200 baht deposit.
Lots of choices at the breakfast bar. The hotel also has library/internet facility, gym, life entertainment at the back of lobby, and massage parlour. The only thing we regret is we didn't stay longer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NabilaofKL
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at Gracelands in July 13 for 9 nights and were in the new area overlooking the pool on the 4th floor. We had an interconnecting room (2 teenage boys). The rooms connected via the balcony. Both rooms was fantastic. Breakfast was great each morning and sitting around the massive pool was just what the Dr ordered.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

i usually never write! i am a big fan of tripadvisor and as usual planned my stay at Graceland coz of the good reviews but i guess this time i wasn't lucky enough to get what everyone mentioned.

As soon as we arrive to hotel we were served a welcome drink which was loaded with sugar and so i requested for glass of water, waitress tells me she can't bring water because this is the welcome drink they are suppose to serve. i tell her ok i will pay for it and she gives me weird look and leaves. it is my husband's birthday and so i called and requested for a birthday cake sharp at 12 with flowers and guess what? they forgot! yes! so i call them at 1215 and they say birthday is tomorrow so we will send cake tomorrow. after a long argument they decided to send whatever left over cake was available to them in the hotel around 1 am.

upon asking for a warm milk at night they say they don't have any warm milk. i requested again as i usually like milk before bed.... some manager calls me and tells me you want milk? ok 200 bahts its ok? now you want? i said ok do it please.and hungs up on me.. i mean just before phuket i was staying in sheraton bangkok and even there warm milk was not more than 100 bahts. they don't know what is sugar free at the restaurants!! you ask for sugarfree instead of sugar and they don't understand that.. overall i suffered and i m writing this while i am sitting in their room helpless waiting to checkout as soon as possible...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank pal8910
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed for 8 nights and loved every minute of it.As soon as we arrived we were told we were upgraded to the new area (Sunset) . We had pool views with a Balcony I mean the pool was at your door below us, just beautiful. The grounds are stunning and well maintained, our rooms were cleaned every day and you got fresh water every day. The beds were so comfortable. The buffet breakfast was to die for, you could have whatever you felt like, so much variety. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. When I read some reviews bfore going over, you worry a little with some peoples comments. Honestly, don't know what their problems are. Nothing to worry about awesome Resort. Will definately stay again. If you want to walk to Jungceylon go the back way it is quicker. If catching a taxi don't go with the ones on the beach side on main road in front of Resort. Some of them are crooks. Don't do tours with them either. Go through a guy called" Ole" who is at the Resort often in the mornings,he will tell you all do's and don'ts in town too. There is a little place right at the back of the resort down a, street for massage,My girls had 1hr body,1/2 massage hr facial and 1/2 hr foot. massage, they said they were amazing and sooo cheap. Go see the Buddah that was fantastic to see and such a scenic drive, go with taxi not tuk tuk might not make it up the hills????

Room Tip: Nice on Sunset side maybe not too close to the Belgian cafe Bar if you want to sleep, only because of the Kareoke at night, it is a little loud.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family