We stayed here Oct 26-27 and enjoyed the location, great pool, good service, friendly people, nice play area for children. Beds were on the hard side, but ok. Room large. On the main road, across from the beach. Make sure to ask for quiet room as they have a live band that plays until about 10PM. It didn't bother us as our room was on the 6th floor in the building above the check-in desk. Free internet. We booked on agora.com and the rate was $87/night all inclusive. No free breakfast. I would choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Patong, Phuket