Stayed here for three nights in January in a room in block 7 which overlooks the pool and was apparently new two years ago. I find this difficult to believe because the bathroom fittings are old and corroded. There was also an old fusty smell that lingered as long as the balcony doors were shut and clothes left out felt damp. My guess was that it was about five years old but apparently not.
Pool area is good and service, food and drinks all fine. It's a big hotel but there seemed to be enough sun loungers to go around. Wifi was free and surprisingly all right throughout. Breakfast buffet was not great and missing an egg chef.
So, nothing special and nothing awful. Wouldn't make an effort to stay here again and wouldn't want to pay top rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Patong, Phuket