We stayed in an old room at the front. They are run down and need a serious makeover. The noise from the live band downstairs comes straight into your room and goes til pas midnight so no sleep til the last set is over.
The food in the restaurant is good but expensive. The service at reception is friendly but slow. One nasty surprise is a 3000 baht security deposit that does not get refunded for over three weeks! More a place for young singles - not for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Patong, Phuket