We paid for a pool access room and got downgraded (at our cost) to a deluxe room with no window. There was a fountain in the bathroom which wasnt working so left a stagnant pool of water in the bottom of it. The rest of the stay was good. Nice pool and pool bar, close to Bangla road but not too close.
If you stay here you have to try the "Surf 'n' Turf" it's the best steak I've ever had. Though the price is comparable to western prices. 750B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Patong, Phuket