Our 5 day stay at the Baan Laimai Beach Resort was a wonderful one and we were both quite happy! It was a clean establishment, with friendly staff and wonderful service. Located right on Patong Beach, we were located on the main beach and minutes of walking to all shopping kiosks, massage parlours, bars and even to Bang La road. The food is delicious here, with an extensive menu which includes delicious, fresh seafood, and the breakfasts offered have a generous spread. The room was cleaned thoroughly and on a daily basis and if we needed anything (extra water, towels, etc), we could simply call the front desk and it would be delivered almost immediately. Although we didn't hang out at our hotel in the evenings, the live band playing was quite good and seemed to have the guests jamming! Staff was always warm and welcoming with smiles and very helpful. The only thing that wasn't a plus was that we didn't have a balcony, or windows to open, but I guess that can be requested upon booking. Also, the shower draining system wasn't the best and would leave a nice-sized puddle of water on the bathroom floor! Other than those 2 items, I would definitely consider staying at Baan Laimai Beach Resort again, based on our first experience! A friendly reminder: If needing a taxi to get to the airport, either have the hotel call you one in advance, OR get one on the street EARLIER! We found that it wasn't so easy to grab a taxi as in our previous city, Bangkok, where they are everywhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort is located on the beach road of the most well-known “Patong” beach, right in the midst of entertainment and shopping area, with just crossing the road to the beach. Featuring in-house restaurants with Thai, Western cuisines and tasteful seafood from Andaman sea. Offering the lagoon-size swimming pool where you can take a break at the cozy pool bar. The fitness facilities will give you relaxation and relief from your everyday stresses. Experiencing beauty & recreation on Patong Beach or alternatively strolling for lively entertaining & shopping. You may have it all with us in making your perfect stay at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Laimai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Laimai Beach Hotel Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Patong
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort Patong, Phuket