I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in August '13 and found the staff to be polite and very helpful. The rooms are quite comfortable with some of the rooms recently up dated. There was a small problem with the Wi Fi in the room where it needed to be reset every so often however they have rectified this problem. Breakfast buffet is average, you need to keep in mind that this is not a 5 star hotel but it is good value for money as it is only 9 iron to the beach and about 5 minutes walk to Jungceylon shopping mall and the Bangla Road. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking a comfortable and clean low budget hotel. I am planning another holiday in Patong in November this year and will definitely staying at the Royal Palm again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few step to the beach Near Patong Nightlife & Shopping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Palm Beach Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Hotel Patong
- Royal Palm Beach Front Patong
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Patong, Phuket