Stayed for 3 nights with 3 friends and presentation is nice but lobby is hot and humid, no aircon, no fan, no welcome drinks although i booked online. All bedrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd level... rooms no view but spacious... timid people might want to consider sleeping alone in a room... I heard eerie fingernails scrapping sound at night from the washroom and thought it was renovation... till the next day my friend had problems sleeping too cos it only happens when the sun sets...toilet was a bit old and rusty. Beds are good and comfy, food was same every morning, but lucky there is a burger king beside us. street snacks and drinks within the vicinity, as well as shopping too. The only thing memorable about this hotel is the massage at the 4th level... great!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few step to the beach Near Patong Nightlife & Shopping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Palm Beach Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Hotel Patong
- Royal Palm Beach Front Patong
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Patong, Phuket