My Phuket on July for 4D3N. This is a beach front hotel. Beside is burger king. All nearby is local shop and local restaurant. Phuket road is quite messy.but all still can work.my traveling date, everyday also raining.so never go to the beach due to the wave is big and heavy rain. This hotel total got 4 floors. 1st is hotel lobby. 2-3 is hotel room. 4 floors is small swimming pool and spa saloon.this hotel no lift.so this hotel not suitable for old people. There buffet breakfast no much choice but is nice. Staff not really friendly(maybe they can't speak English) this hotel got provide free wifi.just take the code and password at hotel help desk. I stay at deluxe room. But view no good.toilet is smelly. I cannot take it. I think because of water so make the toilet very smelly. Strongly recommended go to phi phi island. Nearby hotel also got a lot of local optional tour package. You can bargain with them and get the good rate. And don't forget go to the Simon Cabaret(ah Gua) show, they are so beautiful :) you can pay them tip and take photo with them. 20bahts per person also enough for them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few step to the beach Near Patong Nightlife & Shopping ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Royal Palm Beach Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Hotel Patong
- Royal Palm Beach Front Patong
- The Royal Palm Beach Front Patong, Phuket