“WOW! Is this really a hostel?”
Review of Dfeel Hostel

Ranked #10 of 232 Specialty Lodging in Patong
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at D Feel in a double room and was VERY impressed. The hostel is clean, modern and the room was huge! I can't say much about the location as I was only there to be picked up by a tour. I highly highly recommend D Feel!

Room Tip: Deluxe room is HUGE!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Dfeel, Manager at Dfeel Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review to Dfeel Hostel.

We will be waiting for your next trip to stay longer at Dfeel Hostel.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in DFeel for a week or so and were very happy with everything. The rooms were clean, very nicely designed and spacious. There are washing machines as well to use for 30 baht. There were no problems with English unlike in some other places in Thailand. Do yourself a favor and experience a more modern take on accomodation in Phuket.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation to Dfeel Hostel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to a warm hospitality again.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

As a single traveller travelling around the world for the last 9 months I've had the most amazing experiences & met the most incredible people. BUT this hostel I feel has tainted my start in Thailand due to the appalling service levels, rude staff & lack of any atmosphere! Both myself & friend are easy going chilled happy girls with little expectation however to stay here you have to have NO expectations & NO sense. We approached a member of staff to help us with booking our onward trip from Phuket...rude isn't the word I would use. He wouldn't help us or point us in the right direction, he said he spoke "little" English then waved his hands infront of my face...I was in shock. Then on checkout even though we'd reported the lack of service to the Manager...he left us to check out in the morning with a member of staff who knew nothing about returning of our deposits or English..(you have to part with 500 Bhat). We almost missed our bus in the process but eventually got our money back. All of the above can be changed by the hostel...the location can not. It's a good 20 minute walk to the beach & further to the nightlife in the sweltering heat of Thailand. If you're a westerner traveller on their own you won't meet people here...everyone is Asian and whilst they are lovely their English can be limited. The atmosphere here is not of a backpackers but more of a morgue. This is a true picture of this hostel & to be honest I rarely write reviews but I needed fellow backpackers to know of out experience.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank HayleyKyp

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and kind feedback to Dfeel Hostel.
It is always a pleasure to receive a feedback.

We regret that some experiences you have received during a conversation with our staff did not meet your expectation. We sincerely apologize and will improve on that.

The immediate investigation has been made after we got your report. The early check-out message has already been passed to the morning shift staff with the preparation of cash refund 500 Baht in advance. The apology letter was immediately sent to you by email on the day of check-out.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology for the unpleasant experience during your stay.
Your feedback is very important and will be taken in a consideration for the future improvement to meet the customer satisfaction.

On behalf of Dfeel Hostel, we would like you to have a pleasant stay at everywhere you visit and we do wish to have an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at Dfeel Hostel.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I Just arrived on the new year seconds; their staff were celebrating in-front door, they invited me very friendly and open to join them, then checked me in, took my luggage & helped me to take it out of the taxi. all my 7 days with them was very very nice, with good service that you do not get it from many hotels, and they took care of me and all guest with full kindness that you only can find in Thailand, and not in any other country!
the price was very good for a hustle but the service was for a 4 star hotel. I been in other hustle in Patong and all over Thailand and many other countries but this was was the best so far; perhaps you can see it from the photos that I took with them that how every thing was nice and how they are nice, friendly & respectful to others ;)

Room Tip: Just smile to them and talk to them, they give the world! so friendly and helpful ;)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review made to Dfeel Hostel.

We were also happy to meet you here and had a great opportunity to serve you.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This was our first stay in Thailand, and it was a great first impression! Two months prior to arriving I emailed this hostel to arrange airport pickup, the response was very quick, and we arrange air port pick up with them. A couple of days before arriving, I received a confirmation email from the hostel, advising that they would still be picking us up and they look forward to seeing us. They stay was awesome! The rooms were extremely comfortable, and the staff were amazing, they even remembered our names! I would definitely recommend this hostel to any of my family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write the review to Dfeel Hostel.

It is our pleasure to have a chance to welcome you to Dfeel Hostel and we do hope to have the same opportunity to welcome you, your family and your friends in the near future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Great hostel! We stayed in a private double room with cable tv, AC, powerful shower. This is like a designer hostel and all brand new.
Its only a 10 min walk to Patong beach and 20 to bangla rd. so well located and quiet at night.
The staff are really nice especially the man at reception, very helpful!!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your to write a review to Dfeel Hostel.

We are very happy that you like our decorations, facilities and services.

Have a great day!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed there with my girl friend 3 or 4 nights, everything was good. Clean room and toilet, the staff was very nice and helpful, most of them with very good english, the beds was comfortable, etc. Nothing bad to say.

The location is not the best but you can rent bikes for 250-200 per day.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback made to Dfeel Hostel.

It is our pleasure to know that you had a pleasant stay at Dfeel Hostel.

Have a wonderful day!