“Fantastic quality & great customer service :)”

Canady Tailor House
Ranked #12 of 83 Shopping in Patong
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I decided to have a few shirts made at Canady Tailor House 3 days before returning to Australia.

Without any hassles or delays, Canady was able to complete my order and deliver my shirts in wonderful condition and quality. 3 months on, I am still wearing my shirts and have noticed to change in quality or damage to the material.

Definitely recommend Canady to any individual passing through Patong and needs a tailor! :)

My only regret is not utilising his services earlier.

2  Thank Sahar E
"business shirts"
"dress shirts"
"from australia"

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Highly recomend visiting Canady Tailor House. They are very honest and proffesional. Value is exceptional and most important your suit is going to fit Perfect. bought three suits in my trip wear them all the time look like a million bucks and they are durable! Getting married in Summer and Canady is already in process of making my Tux and will ship to Canada for me. Go see these guys 100% recomend them if you visit Patong beach.

1  Thank connor r
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had a couple of suits made by Canady back in 2010. Both suits were made with good quality fabrics and fit very well, in fact I still wear them today! Very friendly guys, easy to deal with and all at a great price. I Highly recommend Canady to anybody I know traveling to Phuket. Only wish I could have returned sooner to get a couple more made!

3  Thank DaveRustica
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have just returned from 2 week holiday in Phuket. After researching tailors in Trip advisor we decided to check out Canady Tailor House - he had great reviews. We were so happy - he is a lovely bloke. He provides an excellent service - he is very professional - never pushy. On our 1st visit my hubby ordered a suit with extra pair of pants & 5 shirts. All up he had 4 fittings - so they fitted him perfectly. The suits/ shirts are beautiful!!!!! We were so happy - we ordered another suit & another 5 shirts. Canady even delivered the suits to our hotel at Kata Beach. Canady and David are great blokes - they are perfectionists, they keep making small changes, until it's perfect - you will not be disappointed if you go visit them. They provide excellent advice, service & price. We will definitely have more work done when we come back to Phuket.

2  Thank Susan R