Had a wonderful stay at this hotel during this past summer. I traveled to Phucket by myself and stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. I did a lot of research prior to making an accomodation selection in Phuket and decided on this one due to the location and price.
Very clean rooms, excellent location, and superb staff. It's located at the far end of Patong down a very quiet street--and trust me, it's not easy to find a quiet location like this at Patong. However, despite it being hidden and tucked away from the strip It still happens to be less than 200 meters from the beach and around a 5-10 minute walk from the main stretch on the strip.
Furthermore, the owner of the hotel, Johan was very accomodating and welcoming towards me--especially considering that I was traveling by myself. His family was in town as well and he invited me our for dinner with them, all of who were great company!
Also, it had a great salt water pool, free high speed internet (huge plus), and free breakfast! And they had no problem with me bringing guests back to the hotel to swim and have a few drinks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atchara is the perfect getaway in Patong. Close to all the fun but quiet from traffic and sellers. We have pool, free internet, restaurant, bar,tour info. Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Atchara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atchara Hotel Patong
- Atchara Hotel Patong
- Villa Atchara Patong, Phuket