Villa Atchara
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspatong beachquiet locationyogurtnice poolbangla rdfamily marta great stayfour nightsbooked roomsroom was largeswimming poolmin walkphuketkamalaagodabhatscooter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the standard king bed for couples for 4 nights, including the breakfast package.

The breakfast package was well worth it as you get a selection of 6 hot selections (eggs, pancake,etc), as well as fruit, yogurt, bread...

Surprisingly dinner was relatively (to local food) priced fairly and was delicious as we tried it for dinner one night.

The room was clean for the most part, the staff was friendly, particularly Tanny who was helpful.

Location wise it is away from the hustle of the main roads, but still within good walking distance which suited us fine. The beach was also very close.

The main negatives we saw was that it was up an alley, which I can understand would make some uncomfortable travelling through in the night time. However we felt safe and walked back to the hotel in the night a number of times. Secondly, the water sometimes ran brown, which I'm not sure was a hotel thing or a phuket issue. Lastly, the shower ran warm and cool, but this wasn't a big issue for me as I usually took cool showers anyways.

Overall, for the price and location and level of service, this hotel definitely contributed to the great time we had in phuket.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bensz2020
johan v, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for you lovely review, we're appriciated that.

We hopefully to see you again when you are coming back to Phuket.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Nice rooms, good location. Tucked away near the Novotel (there are two, the one near the beach) away from the madness of Bangla Rd, but close enough to easily walk. Friendly staff, breakfast buffet isn't bad either. Nice and peaceful with easy access to the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank blergen
johan v, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

We're looking forward to see you again ;)

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

A little oasis in a very crowded and noisy Patong beach. After a couple of days exploring a very crowded and noisy Patong beach area, we were happy to just spend time on the premises of Atchara hotel. A nice pool surrounded by lush vegetation, peaceful and quiet with very helpful and charming staff. Tenny, the manager, speaks excellent English and has great, cheerful disposition. Very helpful, with good sense of humor. The hotel is located next to Novotel which is at the end of Paton beach. It is a 15 minute walk from the center of Patong beach but you will be happy to return to its peace and quiet. Not for the singles crowd but perfect for honeymooners, couples and families. Very clean and comfortable with good breakfasts. One piece of advice - when giving directions to taxi drivers pronounce Villa Atcharaaa with enphasis on the last syllable. Also would suggest Restaurant number 9 around the corner.

1  Thank katiagal

We're very glad to hear the you two had a lovely stay and we're looking forward to see you next time ;)

Please coming back and stay with us again.

Tanny

Villa Atchara Phuket Thailand :)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have just finished a seven night stay here and the service has been superb. Breakfast is very good and the location is perfect for hiring a car and access to every attraction in and around Phuket, as we did. It's also in a few minutes of great beach locations and Bangla nightlife. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. We would heartily recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
johan v, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Awwww, thats very nice to hear you all had a lovely stay ;)

We would love to see you all come back and stay with us again ;)

Best regards.

General Manager.

Villa Atchara Patong Thaland

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Villa Atchara is really a hidden gem, literally less than 5mins walk to the beach, away from all the noise from the bar area. About 15-20mins slow walk to Bangla Road. It is about 45mins ride from the airport, cost about 800baht by cab.

If you want to get here, is best to give direction to the taxi driver to head to Novotel One (up the hill) and as they turn into Novotel, just take the small road on the left...go a few doors down you will see Villa Atchara. There are two Novotel hotels in patong, so be sure you emphasize Novotel ONE (up the hill) so that they sent you to the right place.

The room I stayed is near the pool at the ground floor. It was very quiet at night. Bed and pillows were super comfy. Everything was nice and clean. Breakfast is average but it does not bother me at all.

I met the managing director Ms Parn during my stay. She was very attentive to my needs, helpful in giving direction and she even allow me to use the spare room for quick shower before my cab ride to airport at 7pm. I am very grateful of this kind gesture.

Also, I took this taxi service from Mr ART: +668-9059-4277 . He drove me around trip to Fantasea and to the airport. He's very punctual, his 7-seated car is clean and comfy plus he speaks pretty good English.

Overall, my whole experience in Phuket-Patong was very good. I would definitely come back to Villa Atchara and highly recommend this place to my friends :)

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your lovely review, we are appreciate that.

And we will happy to see you again ;)

Best Regards,

General Manager.

Villa Atchara Patong Phuket.