My wife and I stayed in the standard king bed for couples for 4 nights, including the breakfast package.
The breakfast package was well worth it as you get a selection of 6 hot selections (eggs, pancake,etc), as well as fruit, yogurt, bread...
Surprisingly dinner was relatively (to local food) priced fairly and was delicious as we tried it for dinner one night.
The room was clean for the most part, the staff was friendly, particularly Tanny who was helpful.
Location wise it is away from the hustle of the main roads, but still within good walking distance which suited us fine. The beach was also very close.
The main negatives we saw was that it was up an alley, which I can understand would make some uncomfortable travelling through in the night time. However we felt safe and walked back to the hotel in the night a number of times. Secondly, the water sometimes ran brown, which I'm not sure was a hotel thing or a phuket issue. Lastly, the shower ran warm and cool, but this wasn't a big issue for me as I usually took cool showers anyways.
Overall, for the price and location and level of service, this hotel definitely contributed to the great time we had in phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atchara is the perfect getaway in Patong. Close to all the fun but quiet from traffic and sellers. We have pool, free internet, restaurant, bar,tour info. Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Atchara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atchara Hotel Patong
- Atchara Hotel Patong
- Villa Atchara Patong, Phuket