A little oasis in a very crowded and noisy Patong beach. After a couple of days exploring a very crowded and noisy Patong beach area, we were happy to just spend time on the premises of Atchara hotel. A nice pool surrounded by lush vegetation, peaceful and quiet with very helpful and charming staff. Tenny, the manager, speaks excellent English and has great, cheerful disposition. Very helpful, with good sense of humor. The hotel is located next to Novotel which is at the end of Paton beach. It is a 15 minute walk from the center of Patong beach but you will be happy to return to its peace and quiet. Not for the singles crowd but perfect for honeymooners, couples and families. Very clean and comfortable with good breakfasts. One piece of advice - when giving directions to taxi drivers pronounce Villa Atcharaaa with enphasis on the last syllable. Also would suggest Restaurant number 9 around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atchara is the perfect getaway in Patong. Close to all the fun but quiet from traffic and sellers. We have pool, free internet, restaurant, bar,tour info. Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Atchara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atchara Hotel Patong
- Atchara Hotel Patong
- Villa Atchara Patong, Phuket