“A boutique hotel in the madness of Patong”
Review of Villa Atchara

Villa Atchara
Ranked #82 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place is an oasis. From the moment you walk under the arch into Villa Atchara,
you feel a tranquility with the lovely pool, beautifully kept gardens and clean white building.
My room, a deluxe, was large, extremely clean, great comfortable king bed, lounge and chairs and the winner, 2 good size sun decks with one overlooking the pool area.
The room staff were lovely and my room was impeccably clean every day.
The two staff I had the most contact with, Ae and Ning, were both lovely, always happy and ready to help whenever required. Ae was pregnant at this time but worked tirelessly all day and Ning was always smiling.
As mentioned in other reviews, this villa is at the north end of Patong,
Far enough away to be extremely quiet of traffic noise but close enough to walk to the beach, 7/11 store, pharmacy plus all the restaurants, money changes, massages and bars.
Breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, yogurt, bread and about 8 hot dishes to choose from.
The villa did not have a webpage working when I tried to book direct.
I don't like using booking.com or agoda.com but eventually found their email address on their Facebook page.
If you need it
Atchara@loxinfo.co.th
This is without doubt one of the nicest hotels, for money, I have spent anywhere in Asia and should rank much higher than 8 on trip advisor.
Thank you Parn and your staff for making my 8 nights such a pleasure.I will be recommending to my friends back home.

Room Tip: I don't think you could go wrong in any room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ushy
johan v, General Manager at Villa Atchara, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your reviews ;)

Villa Atchara very appreciated to hear that you have such a very good experience stayed. We're always make sure that our lovely customers are happy during the stay until they're gone. And we will be more appreciate to see most of them come back and staying with us again.

Regarding your reviews, we would love to say thank you for choosing Villa Atchara to fill full of your lovely holidays and hopefully to see you again ;)

Tanny

General Manager.

Villa Atchara, Patong, Thailand.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I and her daughter and her husband stayed at Villa Atchara in August 2013. We thoroughly recommend staying in this nice clean place. Villa Atchara is 30 seconds from the beach it is not far from Juncelyon shopping Centre and yet it is in a quiet lane
The breakfast put on by Villa Atchara is very good. The staff are very friendly and the price to stay there is an excellent rate. We thoroughly recommend staying there when in Phuket. We stayed at Villa Atchara for 14 days. But now sadly were back home in Australia.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter S

We're very happy to hear your feedback respond. We all here would like to say thank you to stayed with us and we hopefully will see you all again soon ;)

Tanny

General Manager.

Villa Atchara, Patong, Thailand.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I enjoyed my 2 nights stay at this lovely quiet villa, which is located at the northern end of the Patong beach - away from the ultra touristy part of Patong, yet offers you the convenience of eateries and shops nearby. I particularly like the No.9 Thai Restaurant located just across the Main Street next to 7-Eleven, as recommended by the receptionist. It is not cheap by Thai standard, but I appreciate the clean set-up and somewhat authentic Thai food that they offer.

Will definitely recommend this property to anyone who wants to be part of the party world in Patong, yet is looking for tranquility after Happy Hour. Who said you can't have the best of both worlds?

Room Tip: I suppose all rooms are equally good - with view towards the pool and hill.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

We are very happy to hear your great feedback ;) and yes we will see you back to your second home in Patong again ;)

Tanny,

General Manager.

Villa Atchara Patong, Thailand.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

If being close to everything yet tucked away in your own private oasis is your thing then this place is perfect! Manager and staff do anything to make you happy and comfortable and it is so clean. The view from all the balconies are delicious! I was such while there and they were so caring and helpful. I moved to an upscale expensive resort for my last two days and it was a let down!! All I can say is... A magic, unforgettable stay

• Stayed: July 2013

And yes!! you took our appreciated away too ;) We all here very happy that you stayed with us and enjoyed your holidays

Looking forward to see you again ;)

Tanny.

General manager.

Villa Atchara, Patong, Thailand

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We spent 14 nights at Villa Atchara,in the Penthouse , the room was decorated beautifully with views overlooking the pool. The staff were amazing, nothing was too much for them to do or organise. We ate many meals there and all food was fresh and very tasty. Our room was cleaned perfectly. Villa Atchara and the staff made our Thailand experience very personal. I would recommend very highly. We will definitely return and stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel is definitely a hidden gem in Phuket. It is located at the north end of Patong Beach about 200 meters down a side alley right next to the gate of the Novotel Resort. But don't let that turn you off. The local residents along the alley are very friendly, and there is even a laundry service located just before the hotel (Mol's Laundry), who does an awesome job for a fantastic price. It is a little enclave of serenity in an otherwise crowded and busy Patong area.

I found Villa Atchara after the hotel we were booked in was unacceptable. I got online and found a blog by a person who had lived in the area for years and talked about it. I looked at 3 other hotels before moving, and Villa Atchara was head and shoulders above the others in terms of quality, service and price. Our deluxe room with a King bed and breakfast included was only 1400 Thai Bhat per night. We added an extra bed for my daughter at 500 Bhat per night. Our 5 night total was only around 9700 Bhat...which is about $325 US dollars total. You would likely pay $325 dollars per night in most other places. Granted, we were there in off season, but that's still an incredible deal. But the desk did tell us that during Nov, Dec, and Jan, that this small hotel is booked up to a year in advance by returning customers.

The room quality and cleanliness were good. And the staff were absolutely awesome. They were attentive to our every need. They were extremely friendly, greeting us upon every return...almost to the point of making us feel like family. Breakfast was high quality and cooked to order...and included in the price. We ate poolside every morning. And the staff went above and beyond when my wife took ill with a stomach bug and stayed behind one day. They checked on her asking if there was anything she required, and even brought her medicine unsolicited and told her it was what worked for upset stomachs.

We have traveled on 4 continents, and this hotel is one of my top 2 or three favorites anywhere in the world. It was so nice to "get home" every night to this little island of serenity. I would recommend it without reserve to anyone who visits Phuket.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Craig H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This little hotel was an absolute pleasure to stay at. The staff are just amazing - always smiling, friendly and helpful. I had a Deluxe room which was huge, had lovely decore with a very comfortable king size bed and private balcony with view of the sparkling pool. The room was always nice and clean. Very close to the beach and about a 10 minute walk to the main Banglo Rd area, making it nice quiet getaway. Would definitely stay here again :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo