Hotel was very nice and looks just like the pictures,rooms are standard and clean, nothing special. The bed however, was very uncomfortable (woke up with back and shoulder pain every morning). We didnt have breakfast included but we had it a few times for 200Bht and it was very filling and tasty :) location of the hotel is great and near the main patong beach and a short walk from restaurants and bars. I would recommend travellers to hire a moped for 200Bhat a day instead of taking taxis and tuk tuks who try to rip you off for taking you down the road! The moped was great fun and a complete bargain (full tank was about 80bhat and lasted 2 days!) made it very easy for us to get around :) Phuket overall is a fantastic place to visit,would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Atchara is the perfect getaway in Patong. Close to all the fun but quiet from traffic and sellers. We have pool, free internet, restaurant, bar,tour info. Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Villa Atchara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Atchara Hotel Patong
- Atchara Hotel Patong
- Villa Atchara Patong, Phuket