Clearly the good outweighed the bad with this villa!!
- Great location (10 minute tuk-tuk ride to Patong Beach area).
- Great view as it was the highest villa on the property (but the elevation led to water pressure issues, see below).
- Awesome private infinity pool.
- Has own private BBQ.
- Has own private elevator.
- Very clean, well maintained and luxurious.
- Great and effective cleaning staff.
- Flawless airport transfers (to and from the airport).
- Everything as advertised and expected.
- Great host from the property office (I think his name was Jeff, his English was perfect).
- This villa is high up on a hill (don't even think about walking it, but there is good, free shuttle service available to transfer you to and from the bottom of the hill).
- Couldn't get water from the taps a couple times because of low pressure. However, this was quickly resolved in less than a half hour (even after regular business hours).
- There was construction mid way up the hill that posed some delays.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Large groups|